SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

1) THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON

2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.

3) COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU

4) YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE" AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET

5) BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC.

6) OVER 70% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Attached: 1620972441404.png (450x618, 626.54K)

Yeah, turning off your caps lock, faggot.

Someone’s pissed.
Viruses don’t exist.
Cope
Seethe
Dilate

>still talks about coofvid
>reddit spacing
Do NA really?

Yes. and you are wrong.

>All caps
Hello mentally ill asian-canadian, nice to see you spend your entire waking existence here. That is surely not a worrying sign for your mental health.

Attached: 44r978h43f957.png (500x462, 84.85K)

No one cares about vaccines any more. Jews did 9/11. What wont they do to maintain power?

Attached: 553.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

>2) OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX.
Many scientists have not been on board and have been very vocal about that. Many scientists have been deplatformed and can no longer get jobs.

Was disproving your own points part of your plan?

>THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IT'S MADE FOR SOME NEFARIOUS REASON
correct
>OUT OF ALL THE WORLD SCIENTIST EVERY SINGLE ONE IS ON BOARD AND NO ROGUE COUNTRY OR REPUBTABLE SCIENTIST WILL SAY IT'S A HOAX
Incorrect, plenty do
>COVID IS A HOAX AND FOR 18 MTHS. IT'S BEEN 'CRISIS ACTORS" PLAYING THE DEAD, THE WOUNDED ETC. INCLUDING THOSE PEOPLE WE KNOW PERSONALLY WHO DIED OR WERE IN ICU
Incorrect, covis "real" but nowhere near as dangerous as portrayed, and vast majority of deaths were likely the flu
>YOU, 20% HERE, WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE THE VACCINE ARE "WOKE"
"Woke" describes leftists who believe they think for themselves, but do not. It is an ironic name.
>AND MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SOME OF THE BRIGHTEST MINDS ON THIS PLANET
Correct. Anyone who took the vaccine is functionally a moron, regardless of accomplishments, credentials, or IQ.
>BEING SO INTELLIGENT YOU MADE MILLIONS, POSSIBLY BILLIONS, OFF THINGS LIKE....AMC? GME? FUTURE TRENDS? REAL ESTATE ETC ETC ETC
Making large amounts of money is not primarily determined by intelligence or correct perception of reality, it is primarily a function of luck and networking. However, many of us did make a lot of money on crypto, gme, amc, etc.
>OVER 70% OF THE POPULATION HAS TAKEN THE VACCINE, SO WHERE ARE THEY HIDING THE BODIES?
No need to hide them, death rate is low enough that morons like yourself won't notice, but high enough to result in 60% reduced population in 50 years.
>DID I MISS ANYTHING?
You missed everything. Thanks for being a good foil though.

useless thread op is retard, dont waste time

he's also a faggot

What’s the story with this girl?

/thread

Now thank this burger for taking his time to respond you worthless fucking Leaf

Yes

Attached: IMG_20220524_220055_01.jpg (904x1024, 197.51K)

I want to know too

holy shit you faggots are reusing this shit from months ago? all that diversity hiring leaving the idea well dry, huh?

Always the same shit, spend 2minutes looking at excess deaths you can easily see the bodies are stacking up.

this has been getting spammed here for over a year
you fucking faggot niggers

She's hot as fuck her nudes are amazing the full set is like 38 pics and two videos she fucks herself on a wall mounted dildo she's fucking beautiful naked it's insane If I was home id post some, image search will give you a few

scientists and doctors have some weird moral code where they refuse to call shenanigans on eachother, so it's not hard to believe the medical industry can collude to that degree

oh wow
i figured
this why she gets posted

You again?