11/09

11/09

Cool day
Wasted the entire day playing super nintendo

Attached: TwinTowers.jpg (480x360, 15.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you remember 9/11 you're an old fart boomer (toomber) and you should leave this website immediately. Any Forums is for young people ONLY

I was 5 years old

Attached: Kuruminha2.jpg (748x745, 60.58K)

I can't believe there's people that don't remember 9/11.
I was 18, and I was disappointed when I learned that the world wasn't really ending.

Built for bwp

I wasnt even born yet, not for another year

What makes you come back here? I was 9 years old and remembered it pretty well.

Was a Great day for Israel.

Nice flag, fucking meme flag

Played backgammon with my dad on the balcony. It was a lovely evening.

MY NAME IS KEVIN IM JUST AN AIRFORCE GUY. I FOUDN MY OLD 9/11 FOOTAGE. AINT THAT A SUPRISE

I was 14. Thought it was cool as fuck. America wasn't real life.

Supposedly Russia has some satellite pictures of the event that would be a game changer. Cunts never realised it

Attached: 1653465400655.png (640x643, 563.61K)

Not in school?

Released

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomers

you're literally a retarded gorilla nigger

>day first
nigger

I ate to tell you this, but that battle was lost 5 years ago

Let's see.
Waited for the school bus, a friend told me there was an attack in New York, but I didn't believe him because he talked shit sometimes
Got to school, Mr. Lind's class, history and geography to be specific. We watched the news all day.
And the next class
And the next
And the next
And the next
But not the last one, it was PE, which I just stood around looking cool because sports is for fags.
Went home, saw mom watching the news, sobbing to herself because she's a woman and I expect her to do dumb shit like that.
Got on my PC and played Counter-Strike. Or was Quake 3? I don't remember, it was a long time ago. I was 13 at the time.
Overall, a pretty good day, I didn't do a damn thing but watch TV.

You know... That's EXACTLY what's wrong with this website. Too many kids. Retarded, inexperienced and uneducated kids.

Attached: retard2.png (720x303, 95.92K)

My ex-wife woke me up with "It's World War 3!"

Too bad the cheating bitch was wrong

>2001
>playing SNES

holy shit

Nice. I was watching Conan O'Brien on Comedy Channel on a CRT - Austar (i.e. cable TV) was the one thing mum would pay for to entertain me and my brothers. Saw the news ticker and was like "damn that seems serious". Was probably around 11PM local time when I saw it. Went to bed and next day everyone was talking about it at school.

I was at school when it started. Didn't get back until just as the second plane went in.

Next few days were crazy. Even the shitty local newspaper had Bush on the front page instead of the usual nothingburger story about a cat getting stuck up a tree or something

That's South America for you. Bet he was playing one of those "500 in 1" Carts, too.

Nigger you don't even know about the Gelitin Movie Club. Not a single nigger itt knows what I'm talking about. Post the list if you don't suck dick.

Haha yeah regional rags are funny like that. Where I live the meme was always some angry local bogan with their arms folded angrily on the front page. Sad about some bullshit like a tree being bulldozed or their caravan park rates going up or some shit.

Yeah i remember

Attached: 1619751537660.jpg (1412x1885, 1.17M)

Fuck off back to Ylilauta, you dumb retarded new fag NATO shill.

That's not how you use the memeflag counterargument.

Late 40s early 50s?

I still play mine from 96 to this day