How do i get a north korean gf?

Attached: 1653632023127.jpg (700x876, 153.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHM0zVdPHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ukBcC-sK3wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can’t get girl that has freewill
>must go for socially conditioned slave
Based

Needs a BBC up in there.

Visit the land of the free, the best Korea

correct

Go on a trip there...flirt with the guide.

If you're in your 20s and average looking and average height you shouldnt have a problem fucking her.

you missed your chance
the country is closed down

Attached: sulli better place.jpg (1080x1080, 80.89K)

I clicked that by accident

Why the fuck would any white guy want an ethnic gf who doesn't even speak English? You fuck heads can't score with your own species. My Aryan wife has given me at least one son and knows her role. You're a moron who needs to house train and teach English to these gooks and slants in order to even get on the same page and that will take years.

>tranime
Sounds like you have bigger problems to worry about.

im american i cant go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHM0zVdPHc

Every girl is socially conditioned, men just like feminine submissive women much more, not women who have been conditioned the other way around.

Also, do NOT try to fuck your NK guide for obvious reasons.

1. Create a local DPRK propaganda institute
2. Create propaganda for their government for some months
3. Get invited by the party for a free trip there
4. Get a cool Kim family red flag pin
5. Fuck Korean cuties
Worked for a Brazilian guy up to step 4, but since he is actually just a cringy zoomer, he didn't fuck anyone.
Pic related

Attached: images.jpg (583x526, 18.83K)

Did I say they weren’t? No shit every girl is socially conditioned. Do you know why? Because every human is, since you know, we are a social species. If you retards would realize girls are just humans that are 10x more insecure than men, you’d maybe get some. You literally have an advantage, considering how insecure you all are, so you should know what’s going through her mind

You must follow Dear Leader

Attached: dfddfgdfgf.jpg (950x634, 190.11K)

Look at faggots pic, he wants to be femdommed by kimmy's sister.

>massive rant that doesn't disprove what I said
So I was right in pointing out your post has a false dichotomy ("free willed" vs "socially conditioned"). That's all. I'm not even going to read the rest of your ramblings

Go to South Korea. Seriously, The NK refugees that make it are looked down on in SK. Seems dumb to me but you can totally be the hero I understand kind and nab one. But I'd be careful; They all seem damaged and off because of the hell of NK. Not for me but they do have the "I need to be told what to do" submissive attitude if that's your thing.

its exactly what i need

>how
Study
youtube.com/watch?v=ukBcC-sK3wQ

buy one on the chinese side of the border. lots of nork slaves there