God I hate women

>Go to resturant
>Grandmother with 2 children, a little boy and a little girl
>Every time the boy talks, he is ignored
>Repeats himself 6+ times before he is even acknowledged
>Every time the little girl talks, there's an immediate response
>Grandmother constantly berating and threatening little boy for the smallest thing
>Doesn't correct the girl even once
>Boy has to go to the bathroom, clearly old enough to go by himself
>Grandmother follows him
>Boy cries "I can go by myself"
"mhhh hmm"
>I don't want you looking at it!!
>Implication seems to be that she does this a lot
>Pedophile grandmother and little girl get ice cream, boy gets nothing
>Little boy wasn't even allowed to pick the trash can he threw his stuff into
God I just want to circumcise these cunts, islam is right about women

Attached: horrified-expression.png (283x357, 57.55K)

Yeah misandry was rampant in those generations too. Fucking cunts are the reason why women are absolutely dogshit now.

It’s for you OP

Attached: B918B388-9895-406A-906B-BBB9E307602F.jpg (609x1049, 65.71K)

>Portugal posting khazakstan meme
You will never be spanish

Actually should be accept accept

u vill accept ze call

why cant i fuck a white girl or any girl whatsoever? i just cant understand women, I'm a fit white guy dark brown hair and green eyes and still i cant score not even a fat one. Yet niggers and asians fuck whoever they want. I just fucking hate women

I've witnessed this and worse. Part of why I'm an expat. And no, I'm not fucking any Mexican women. I'm celibate by choice. [Ye gods, the spickettes who openly come on to you at Soriana and the bars when you're white. Quite an eye-opener. No thanks.] I know a whore who did this and worse constantly to undermine her son. I wish I could have helped. Poor kid pleaded with his eyes at me when I was briefly dating her. I never put it in her and noped out of there and she attacked me online right after.

White women are doomed. I'm not sure yet what the alternative will be, but I am not sticking it it anything again until God tells me, and that will be after I marry whatever it is. I'm pretty sure it will be Asian at this point.

> I know a whore who did this and worse constantly to undermine her son.
Give examples, user
>I never put it in her and noped out of there and she attacked me online right after.
Should've hit her in the back of thee head

Silence mutt

At the supper table, because she brought her son to dates (he is 12), here was her commentary and behavior:
>Mom says something shallow and dumb, son politely, politely corrects her, so gently
>Mom says literally SHUT UP ___
>Mom continues, what do boys or men know, you're "toxic", be quiet
>Kid turns pale and lowers his eyes and looks sadly down at his supper, my heart breaks
>Mom constantly: women great, women numba won, women achievements, aren't women great user
>Son: but men have done good things too-
>Mom interrupts like mentioned above and just bulldozes the kid then chirps fake women achievements
>I look into my soup and say nothing

Afterwards I took the kid aside and said men have a right to be here, men are good, it's good to be a boy, you're a good lad, don't accept what your mom is telling you: you are a good kid

>Poor kid tears up and asks if I will adopt him
>My heart shatters
>Dumped his mom, pray regularly kid will escape, unsure what else to do

This is a true story. Los Angeles, CA, 2021. Mom: blonde, overweight, business owner, divorced, kind of Miss Piggy look. Glad I never fucked her and noped out of there. Think about her son sadly every single day.

>asian men always complain that women don't want them and are usually incel like
>you over here like WAAH ASIANS ARE CHADS
so what is the truth here?

My mom would do this weird overcompensating bullshit too. Thank god I had a father. It took me a long time to realize / accept my mom is just retarded in a lot of ways.

I primarily remember schoolteachers doing the female favoritism and hating the boys though. My mom was nice overall, just had to overcompensate for her isnecurities with muh feminism bullshit

Attached: 1653690391832.jpg (552x309, 59.29K)

LOL

Good lad. Stay strong and be aware what is happening. You need a strong heterosexual male mentor to keep you moving in the right directions in life. Part of being a man is learning most of what women and girls say is empty, shallow, worthless bullshit.
Women talk.
Men do.

See it in that light and always remember the male is the head of the household, and what you are seeing around you is clownworld's inverted, Satanic, false, fake yin attempt to superimpose the feminine over us all. It was Eve who first sinned: NOT ADAM. Satan has always had the ear of Eve. He has a tougher time with us. Remember that your mother needs leadership and is a compassless boat drifting loose in an ocean of lies, steered by whatever her social media tells her. She's weak. She is female, and that's why she's weak.

One day she will turn to you for leadership. Stay aloof until then and pray to God and Jesus for a HETEROSEXUAL male mentor. Test him and be cautious. The right one may arrive, but until then let The Bible be that mentor. These are hard times. You'll survive.

is this how you spend your Friday, shlomo? writing retarded fanfic? sad

LMfao

Well, that were blackpills hard to swallow... Gendelmen, i wish you good luck: If you understand what was wrong in your past, it means that you will change it for the better in future generations. That's why you deserve the best, don't lose hope.

My 400 lb roastie mother would strangle me and lock me in closets for "talking back" (asking for food) on a weekly basis. In 3rd grade she made me "babysit" by toddler sister and infant brother for 8 hours every day, cooking and cleaning and diaper changing and all. She would come home at 10 pm drunk and high with her stupid pink haired friends and eat the entire kitchen (but if I ate so much as one piece of bread it was a whale flipper to the face). I watched her hit my dad and then call the cops on him for pushing her away. Despite this I maintained flawless grades and always made good friends My sister also got fat and was allowed to do whatever she wanted, never had to help with a single chore and would side with my parents when they would lie to cps and family members. Misandry against young boys is absolutely out of control in the western world. Inshallah brothers stay strong

I feel you bro, I have a six figure job, am shredded and handsome, play several musical instruments in bands, been to almost 100 countries, read lots of books and still can’t land a decent girl to be with
At this point I’m just going to resign to being a bachelor