You faggots really think that your assault weapons will be able to protect you from a tyrannical government...

you faggots really think that your assault weapons will be able to protect you from a tyrannical government? good luck defending yourself against pic rel if that happens

Attached: 4398525516.jpg (1200x549, 98.78K)

tell it to the taliban

Vietnam monkeyboy.

Fpbp and sage

Attached: 1640125022402.png (1315x890, 554.54K)

> you really think a few assault rifles and shovels can defeat napalm and helicopters?

Yes.

what do i tell them? they were blown to pieces and had to seek refuge in pakistan for 10 years until the US left.

where will rightoids hide ? in canada?

Vietnam, Afghanistan, lmao, get fucked

Check the catalog

I don't plan on winning I just want to take as many pigs with me as I can.

Daily reminder

Someone still has to control the drone

The cops sure won't do a thing in the face of a real threat as demonstrated by the latest shooting.

So bullets do not affect those or what? Do they run without fuel ? wtf is that picture qrd

You don't "defend" against a fighter jet. You avoid it, you find out where the pilots sleep and you blow them up in the middle of the night, including their parked jets.

(Responds in Canadian)

Attached: C7DAE977-9078-48EF-8FD7-3797F8C037A0.jpg (687x1024, 138.5K)

You actually think anyone will shoot that at city? Delusional faggot.

this argument sucks gibbon testicles

Attached: 52d007c48f12c.jpg (800x480, 101.81K)

The person who fired that missile likely works in Va, and commutes to work in a Honda. An assault weapon can't stop that drone, but it can definitely kill its operator.

>assault weapons will be able to protect you from a tyrannical government?
You realize the second the US drones its own citizens the rebels win, right? The citizen(s) that got droned is dead, but the rebels, as a whole, win. And the US is done. You do know that, right? Right?

Almost half the country was under the control of the Taliban during the middle and later stages of the conflict. They didn't need to seek refuge outside of Afghanistan to any large degree because they could disappear into friendly provinces and put on civilian clothing.

Civilians can use drones too, and reapers have operators who live with the population...

their government didnt last long ebough for foreign ovvupation force to even leave fully

Good luck defending yourself against your Sins against God, the Lord Almighty?

>a single AR-15 kept in line all those coward bastards in texas
so yes, tyranny is incredibly easy to keep in line with guns