Finland (pop 5.5m) would destroy Russia (pop 784m) in war. Thats an fact...

Finland (pop 5.5m) would destroy Russia (pop 784m) in war. Thats an fact. It's not because Finland is particulary good but because Russians are really bad. Russian leader is small bald evil witch who cant capture the smurfs.

Attached: ShinyScholarlyIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 847.37K)

>I love muh feminist globohomo WEF agent leader because she so cute and putin so ugly
Why are finncucks like this?

You lost last time and had to give up 15% of your clay, what makes you think this time would be different?

This your boss Vladimir Nothingramel.

Attached: Gargamel_and_Azrael_from_the_Smurfs.jpg (287x348, 18.86K)

Better guns and whole lot of them. Russia drives t-62.

Modern wars arent fought with guns, you bomb the civilian infrastructure with planes and artillery, forcing the normies to leave as refugees and then assume anyone left is a willing combatants and you exterminate them street by street

It's good that Finland can destroy mega city of St. Petersburg then. Not a single rock on top of rock left.

Actually no bro, total war scenario you'll lose from lack of ammo and parts, assuming no nukes. You'll stack a stupid amount of bodies though.

Russia vs Finland, we would definetly lose
If Russia attacked Finland, we would definetly win

The difference here comes from our allies, Russia knows that it has no chance anymore so it wont do shit.

Finland has underground facilities for basically 100% of the population and bombing cities doesnt win the fight, for Russia to win they would have to invade with land forces and invading us with land forces is a whole other story, basically a war like that has never been fought before, Russia would not be able to advance with any realistic speed, we would lose simply because we have less supplies because we are a smaller nation, in a real scenario we would be getting these supplies elsewhere making the invasion actually impossible.

How do we lose when you are sending all you have to us ? We are not like Ukraine, we have NATO standard weapon systems.

St petes needs to be leveled desu, a gilded city really
Russia drops a bunker buster nuke on helskini killing 1/2 your pop, you surrender immediately, simple as

I kneel. The only ask is don't kill me, I'm not Russian or even Slavic, I'm a Mari, your brother.

Attached: 370px-Meadow_mari_Tsarevokokshaysk.jpg (370x289, 47.18K)

Lol no, we'll never surrender and the ones fighting are not inside these bunkers.

Enlighten me on bunker busters, how much rock can they penetrate? How many would you need to destroy every bunker Finland has?

>for Russia to win they would have to invade with land forces and invading us with land forces is a whole other story, basically a war like that has never been fought before

Attached: 10897202572.jpg (600x600, 25.18K)

Instead of just posting a reaction image, explain what part of that you didnt understand, or are you afraid of looking stupid?

Helsinki is 1/10th of population and it would be pretty empty at the time of nuking. More people would die at St. Petersburg during aftermath radiation cloud. Nuking us would not lead to surrender. It's not 1940's anymore.

They can penetrate the cheyanne mountian complex so? Also you surrendered twice last time, so?

All Mari will be spared in name of Ilmari, the sky god.

>Russia (pop 784m)
what ? there's only 145 million people in Russia

Where did you get a Ruskie population of 784m? Google says 144m.

Lol both times we ran out of supplies and men.
Which scenario are we even talking about here? Is it Finland vs Russia or Russia launches an attack on Finland?

We surrendered 0 times. Learn non-russian history.

It’s roughly half when you include the metro pop, and it wouldn’t be empty. Dropping q single nuke would cause you to surrender immediately unless you make it into nato first, which is unlikely since your government depends one kurdish female vote and she won’t give up your support to the kurds like the turks want

Russia’s population is closer to 120 million, Moshe.

>Also you surrendered twice last time, so?
Lay down your VPN, Ivan.
Ruki vverh!

Google is western anti-Russian propaganda. Russia is propably 1.8 billion now. Only trust russian sources.

>The complex was built under 2,000 feet (610 m) of granite on 2 hectares (5 acres).
You are saying there are bombs that can penetrate 610m of granite that are not nukes?

Yeah, that’s my point
You surrendered in the winter war and again in the continuation war, giving up 15% of finlands land. I know you like to think you won because of muh 3:1 k:d but you didnt

Lol what ? Get a new handbook that ridiculous.

Since its independence, Finland has participated in 2 wars. Both of them were against Russia. They lost both. Third time's the charm?

No we did not surrender but made peace deal 2 times, both were mistakes.

Я нe pyccкий

I said it was a nuke champ