Guns

>Arming teachers
>Hiring veterans and retired officers as guards
>Setting traps and reinforced doors

What's wrong with you Americans? Just ban guns like every other civilized country did when a mass shooting occurred.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000735623120-1.jpg (497x652, 84.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This but unironically.

>we don't trust teachers to teach our kids, but we do trust them with lethal force!!!

Right-wingers are retarded.

Can you explain to me why Switzerland, a country with a gun in every hope basically, never has these mass shootings?
What is so different between America and Switzerland?

>hope
home*

Less niggers.

I saw a guy open carrying at the ice cream parlor. I immediately started shaking and crying and shitting. I asked how he could support baby murder and smashed some strawberry ice cream on my stomach for dramatic effect. The whole store clapped and the evil Nazi ran away crying. My wife's boyfriend was so impressed that he let me get a regular size instead of my normal Jr cone.

Mass shootings are not a problem in America.

How bout NO? Faggot.

Attached: 1652913779450.png (458x329, 74.37K)

die faggot niggers.

No niggers and less glowies

>let me tell you how to run your country!
Thanks for the worthless opinion. Stay obsessed my friend

What's even crazier is that Ted Cruz wants to make all school have 1 entrance door only and no other doors to make the school easier to exit. Imagine that insanity to preserve assault rifles and guns in general?

less blacks
no glow sticks
no retarded politics put on every situation

The school didn't follow lockdown procedures, they left a door open. All you need to do stop shootings like this is develop a plan to seal the school shut, no sentry guns or school spec ops needed.

>opinion rejected

You own guns you fucking tranny how can you sit there and say this and yet own firearms

Attached: 1653637153746.jpg (750x732, 73.21K)

This fag again...

Stop relying to tranny self bump threads you dumb faggots
ALL FIELDS

Shut up you fucking faggot

I’d like to know how there was a lunatic literally shooting outside a school and both the exterior doors and interior doors remained unlocked. They obviously can lock because they needed the key to get in. So what the fuck? Teachers and school admins are a bunch of fat lazy whores and they have blood on their hands.

EUfags want us to lose our rights because it makes them insecure that we casually enjoy freedoms beyond their wildest comprehension and ethnostate utopia fantasies. If they had gun rights and we didnt we would never hear the end of it. Your disingenuous, like a woman. Eat shit you eternal prisoner, as I smoke joints and fire rifles at the sun.

End satanic witchcraft in police aka grooming

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: You better mess with Texas.jpg (720x796, 253.62K)