How’d you quit the liquid Jew?

How’d you quit the liquid Jew?

Attached: BD214540-E724-432C-96D1-6144160D30A3.jpg (750x557, 66.44K)

Never started

I haven't you pussy

Never stopped

I just put down the bottle lol
That being said, I was never a physically-addicted alcoholic, so your mileage may vary

LSD

Attached: Screenshot_20220527_174158.jpg (1080x1700, 564.2K)

I get awful food poisoning like hangovers if I get even mildly drunk so it's not very appealing

I rarely drink. Having a beer after work because a customer of ours left two thirty racks for us. I smoke a lot of weed as a functional user.
>t. Salaryman

I wish I could do moderation. Love alcohol too much. I always end up binging. Got 86’d from a liquor store for being too wasted to purchase more booze. Help me anons

weed >>>>>> everything else

Almost died, was ded on the inside but when my body started to go I quit cold turkey. fucking sucked I wished I was dead a few times. It's worth it imo, good luck OP

I wish k could do weed. No bullshit hangover like booze or all the other bullshit alcohol causes. It always gives me anxiety no matter the strain or THC level

How do you even get addicted? Do you need to drink in asocial setting?

i got fucking tired of it somewhere around age 40

Attached: 1651628755591.jpg (750x424, 94.8K)

What do you mean. I just stopped drinking one day. You're telling me people are addicted to this shit?

I hit my bottom and realized it.
All the techniques, tricks, programs, drugs etc won't help.
Just don't take a bottle in your hand and put it to your mouth. No higher power, no psychology, just don't. It's hard, but it's simple. Just control your fucking hand and mouth, toddlers can do it.

t. 10 years free of liquid jew, good luck frens

You need higher CBD, not lower thc desu. Literally get as close to high cbd and low thc strain as you can and it'll be much more enjoyable for you.

It shuts my brain off and is knot time I feel good/anxiety free. But anxiety comes back with a vengeance once I sober up

Lsd is playing roulette with your life. For me it’s helped tremendously. For some of my friends, let’s just say, plenty of future hospital visits ensued. Obviously don’t be a virgin and do it though

lacroix pamplemousse

Buy fake beer.
There are really good ones out there, and really shitty ones too though.
Don't need to quit the habit, just quit the alcohol part.

I got a water based CBD but scared of trying it.

Only a Canadian could have posted that lmao

Stop drinking. You can read all the shit and listen to everyone elses opinion but the only thing that works is to force yourself not to drink. You will feel better within 3-4 days and have lots of energy. I suggest taking 1 day at a time and avoid hanging out with jews.

I was drinking a liter of vodka daily for almost 6 months and I went into DTs and had to be medically detoxed in the hospital for 5 days. It was a horrifying experience and I will never touch this shit again.

Will do user. Gonna be hard as fuck because booze is only thing helps my anxiety and I know it’s a terrible way to self medicate. I just refuse to take Jew SSRI of benzodiazepines. Does mindfulness work?