Alright Any Forums I just got the Jabson and Jabson vaccine...

Alright Any Forums I just got the Jabson and Jabson vaccine. I’m in the military in america and today was my last day to get it before they kicked me out. The us army is overrun with retards and I didn’t feel comfortable leaving the place to SJWs. What do I do now to not die? Planning on aspirin + NAC

Attached: 30E60378-AFDF-4BB3-9623-F44B24BCFEC2.gif (425x360, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zstacklife.com/products/z-dtox
music.youtube.com/watch?v=z1baic4m_90&feature=share
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34763949/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34668274/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35469403/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35378658/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pray.

Attached: 1642127277736.gif (307x300, 94.15K)

Pic rel died after getting johnson and johnson

Attached: John Holmes.jpg (275x183, 6.03K)

Ur fucked but good of you for not overturning your post to a troon ig
Google z-stack protocol

Post proof you're in military

I didn’t see anything come up what is it?

stupid zog bot

Checked
zstacklife.com/products/z-dtox

IDK but here is a song I'm currently jamming to music.youtube.com/watch?v=z1baic4m_90&feature=share
>captcha Y4GAY

When you could have departed gracefully and started and started training your own private army
>ngmi, user

I hope this is a joke, we're like 3 months away from out of court settlements for vax maimings. Talk about falling at the last hurdle

Attached: 1653398730700.jpg (524x646, 50.44K)

I got J and Jd a year ago with no effects from it.

I'm literally responding to colds and shit just like my unvaxxed friends.
DO NOT GET "boosted."
Fuck your job if they try to boost you. The world is literally about to end.

NAC, Aspirin helped me. (thin your blood for the next like two months)
Also loads of vitamin C
Vitamin D
And this is the MOST important a crucial thing you have to do:

Go cut 15 grams of pine needles a day (or spruce, or or or or. Any evergreen but pine works well).
Wash them, cut them into pieces about 2-3 inches long, and boil them in a pot, strain, and drink all of it.
2-3 cups of that a day. You can use one clutch of pine needles for two pots.

This contains Suramin.
Suramin is what these blood drinking buttfuckers get injected into them if they have diseases like AIDS.

Suramin prevents RNA replication.
I.E. BTFO any virus or pathogen.
Inhibits your body's ability to do the same, but you'll survive, anything else likely won't.

Suramin. loads of it. like 3 cups a day for at least a month.

Thanks user
I’m going to be honest man Any Forums larps too much I don’t believe shit I read on here anymore. Some other user says I just got a saline shot. Who do I trust?

Attached: 1E431A05-049F-4F84-BD15-16FB2040380E.jpg (1242x1631, 257.86K)

This
And tumeric and iodine and magnesium

shoulevebjusy

>only women get clots
Jesus christ youre an idiot

Sline shots are long over... However placebo works. If you believe you got fucked over you will be. If you believe you will survive this you will survive. Either case stall any next booster, they might discontinue them

If you shoot yourself in the head it will reverse the effects

you could stop being a dumb slut and use common sense and data from other less globohomofied countries......we KNOW there are different lots of vaccines with different ingredients and one of those lots is just saline. they ARE doing studies and tests and when folks try to sue them or file a life insurance claim when someone dies as a result, they get told "it was voluntary and you knew the risks"

did you get saline? doubtful since they've all fucked up their data so much (and it's telling them awful things like the failed animal trials did) and have basically quit gathering it, they're protected by governments and don't have to worry about anything and the data says mRNA tech is as fucked up as we thought it was

J&J can't even be distributed in the USA anymore, not sure you even got that one

Good luck, soldier.

Attached: 0ukqgrzr29e71.jpg (638x764, 92.93K)

I’m afraid you’ll permanently be a cat

Everybody got to die sometime, Red.

Attached: 1739a47d-8b71-4158-a7bc-2dd0965420e4_text_hi.gif (400x217, 1.98M)

Sorry guy you can't untake it and undo gene therapy like that. Not to my knowledge, not without more gene therapy. Did they threaten you with a dishonorable discharge?

Attached: 1647954995881.gif (1600x1500, 413.56K)

enjoy your aids

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34763949/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34668274/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35469403/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35378658/

Attached: 1644592840038.jpg (622x680, 151.28K)

Go kill your squadmates and off yourself jabbie

Youre a fucking ifiot who caved stop coping and accept youre a fucking idiot who caved

Actual rumor is that J and J is basically salt water since they told you to stop taking it.
The clots were too obvious. And they were a natural deterrent from others choosing the "easy way" through this barrage of vaccinations.

Look at it like this: even if they stuck you with AIDS, they didn't get to do it 3 fucking times.