What's wrong with this?

What's wrong with this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-152408_Twitter.jpg (1045x1824, 507.77K)

DALE

Attached: 726bdfbcbeb7776e10919d7a025d1368.jpg (421x594, 21.15K)

rich person here, i see nothing wrong with this proposal

It's a woman's opinion.

We alredy defunded the police, how can we afford to train them that much?

So this person hates poor people?

>Slut who makes 45k a year before taxes and spends half of it on handbags and shoes advocating for means tests
The absolute irony.

Attached: Mussolini_Smiles_Upon_You.jpg (742x1100, 460.35K)

>I only want billionaire to have weapons

Limpwristed faggot.

Inflation lmao

Tpbp

So poor people can't defend themselves. Great logic.

nfringement. try again.

hand guns are 300 dollars and you never see any of the 600'000 homeless people do any sort of uprising or shoot up a place with a bunch of rich people.

And besides it will be nice to get rid of some easier suicides, so we can keep people in hopeless retail servitude for a couple more years

>$500 per bullet
Ok, cool. I'm assuming rounds will just be the normal price, then.

It aligns with the notion that weapons are for the upper class

It’s illegal to tax a right
Ie poll tax The right to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed (ie taxed)

It disenfranchises POC and makes it so only racist white billionaires can afford to exercise their constitutional rights.

it's like they want some way to take way your guns when the whole point is the guns aren't to be taken away, that's why they're guns...

WHAT A GREAT OPINION THAT IS ON THE TWITTER WOW SLOAN SURE HAS GOOD SENSIBLE WOMAN OPINIONS OP I SURE AM GLAD YOU TOOK A SCREENSHOT AND SGARED IT EITH YOUR FRIENDS HERE THAT AREN'T ON TWITTER BUT REALLY WANTED TO SEE SCREENSHOTS OF WOMENS THOUGHTS ON TWITTER BUT COULDN'T DO IT THEMSELVES I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK AND YOURE A GOOD PERSON NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS I THINK THIS WOMANS OPINION AND YOUR PIST AREN'T GARBAGE AT ALL THEYRE ACTUALLY REALLY SMART AND COOL I LIKE YOU OP PLEASE CAN YOU GO TO TWITTER AGAIN AND SCREENSHOT MORE AND PLEASE MAKE MORE POSTS SO I CAN SEE ALL THE WONDERFUL OPINIONS IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

It would mean only rich people have guns. The NFA is already unconstitutional.

All the government would need to do is expand the NFA to cover all firearms and adjust the tax stamp for inflation. No one is besides the rich is going to pay $4,000+ just to own a weapon.

>oh, guns are so expensive, I guess I won't do my planned suicidal shooting because I won't have any money left

I'M A MASSIVE NIGGER FAGGOT

Its unnecessary, We just need the FBI to stop grooming these faggot losers online

Lets try it with abortion, first.

That's cheep for 6.5.

>You want an abortion?

>Pay $2000 per month in insurance
>Pay $500 per abortion
>Pay $1000 for extensive training in birth control methods & licensing for sexual activity
>Pay $1000 per quartely psych evaluations
>Pay $1000 background checks to ensure no coat hangers are being misused

>It's time for women to pay more, because we're done paying in the blood of babies.

>what's wrong with this
Ah yes. Take guns out of the hands of normal people and give it to billionaires and criminals.

kek
Seriously though shooting is expensive enough as it is. It only adds to the mystery of how mentally ill children keep keep getting high quality rifles and whole boxes of ammo.