That closing argument

>that closing argument
he lost

Attached: deppppp.jpg (800x500, 46.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares I hope all hollywood pedos die in a fire

nooo not my heckin millionaire hollywood actor!!

nigger
faggot
nigger nigger

What are you talking about? Camille absolutely smashed Amer Heards lies to pieces. Those extra 39 minutes Camille had at the end to issue a rebuttal were Vital to this case. Amber Heard's lawyer Elaine was such an unlikeable and confrontational lawyer with no charm. Amber was caught lying and Depp will win.

objection your honour, calls for speculation

Boo hoo I won't be able to make more money even though I'm already worth over 100 million

Good. Fuck all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

Attached: 356357537.png (651x577, 556.84K)

When they find that he obviously domestically abused her and the whole trial was a narcissist head-to-head match, and she's not going to lose $50M over saying so, will you all please never do this again?

well actually i beg to differ. In a right and good world Johnny would win. But in clown world it wont suprise me if the whore manages to find a way to enrich herself at the expense of white men.

Imagine caring about Hollywood actors.

Imagine living in a society that has had decades of total jewish post-WW2 dominance in business, mass media, academia, film, government etc. with no opposition, where 'they' have embedded themselves so deep within your psyche that you don't even know they are there, structuring your thoughts for you. And imagine that your icons, your culture, your favorite television shows, movies, music, everything you were brought up on and know and love, is a jewish creation (a trick) and/or was pushed by 'them', likely so as to weaken you in some way.

Now imagine they have invented an unknown amount of terms, have drastically changed the English language and made up new words, changed their meanings, all to usher in radical change that they fund and then propagate through their global inter-connected network of news, tv, movies, and so on. Imagine they have quite literally bombarded you, your parents, and your grandparents minds from birth, and you're so accustomed to it that you don't even recognize it's happening.

Still with me? Imagine they own you, your family, and everyone you know and love. Their total assets are in the 'mere' trillions, but in reality they have a literally unlimited supply of fiat currency to prop up anything they see fit. Imagine every aspect of modernity being entirely dominated by jewish influence.

And then imagine dedicating your whole life and existence to debating over which piece of this propaganda was 'better', which had hotter chicks, better scenes, dialogue, and which made 'them' the most money to further destroy you.

Imagine wasting your life metaphorically playing around in an endlessly deep pit of excrement, splashing it all over you and your friends and dunking each others' heads underneath.

Explain yourself, OP.

This was simply a drawn out distraction from the Durham and Maxwell trials

>Silence
>Exile
>Cumming

Attached: SmartSelect_20220527-143208_DuckDuckGo.jpg (234x234, 25.08K)

The only people who tune into this trial are women and faggots.

Which one are you?

camille was on the verge of crying at the end. Her voice was starting to shake

>camille was on the verge of crying at the end. Her voice was starting to shake

Attached: 1648439150817.png (429x525, 6.31K)

Depp will lose no matter what because it's so tough to prove what he's trying to prove

ATTENTION ALL SENTIENT HUMANS
i figured out how to block ALL of these fucking depp trial videos from even appearing in my browser. you need to get the extension "blocktube"
with that go into settings, and add Depp on the first line of keywords. next line Amber Heard.
youre welcome. you are now free (except for this bot infested shithole)

He doesn't need the money, even if the jury are retarded he already won in the sense that he exposed what a crazy bitch his ex is to the world.

So let me get this straight. Pic related is the only proof Amber Heard EVER got of JD being somewhat aggressive (and it's not even towards her at that). But because she recorded it without his consent it could never be used as evidence. But like magic it just so happened to be leaked to the media, which AH claimed she had nothing to do with. And due to that it could be used as evidence in the trial?

Attached: 1633766946065.png (1200x671, 1.41M)

I actually thought that too - better than any acting Heard managed.

you're brown

Attached: friendly.jpg (224x241, 8.25K)

he's the kind of guy that takes this picture unironically but he's right about Heard being a crazy bitch

Attached: EeBPYwbilQOvJW1J41jP98aKHCmPKD7cDccOhwQW.jpg (600x600, 69.21K)

>He doesn't need the money, even if the jury are retarded he already won in the sense that he exposed what a crazy bitch his ex is to the world.
Ding ding ding.

Not to mention the legal fees, complete loss of career and a life long stigma will ruin Amber.

/thread
i cant stand this celebrity obsession

>expense of white men.

>white
>johnny depp

Attached: 1618684671255.png (600x600, 287.16K)

It was so obvious she didn't have one witness or one piece of proof.

Where is the Camille r34?

>she has to prove
Kid: you have no idea how these cases work. Objectively, factually, you are clueless. You've been watching this whole thing this whole time with zero comprehension. Depp is the moving party. Do you know what that means? No, no you don't.

>Imagine caring this much while there is a mafia actively running the western world openly talking about the enslavement of mankind and depopulation agendA

I feel sorry for Depp...he clearly has issues, cognitive and psychological.
He was definitely abused the fuck out by this crazy cum dumpster

1pbtid

>Depp is the moving party

PSSTTT...DUMB FUCK WHO THINKS HE KNOWS LAW BECAUSE HE WATCHES 20 HRS. OF TV A DAY.....IT'S 5 JURORS. IT WILL COME DOWN TO WHO THEY LIKE. END OF STORY. VERY LITTLE LOGIC OR LAW WILL BE USED IN THEIR DECISION.

>They'll find that he obviously abused her
>But there's no proof
>She doesn't have to prove anything
Great argument.

Kid, she has a counter claim. She does quite literally have something to prove. Never post again, retard.

Not one piece of evidence, not one video, recording or witness testified to Depp ever having physically assaulted her.