Do people honestly think schools are locked? Do people expect cops to just blindly rush into a shooting situation?

Do people honestly think schools are locked? Do people expect cops to just blindly rush into a shooting situation?

Attached: 1624898594960.png (955x499, 765.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again
mises.org/power-market/reminder-police-have-no-obligation-protect-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If cops don't put their lives on the line for the weak, then what good are they?

yes, i expect cops to risk their life to at least attempt to save children from being executed

>do you honestly expect firefighters to rush into a burning childrens hospital to save trapped kids?

The weak should fear the strong.

Yes. They know exactly what they're signing up for. Stop defending these fucks that would let YOU die too.

Then what are cops for?

They ticket some of the speeders, sometimes.

>Do people honestly think schools are locked?
Yea they are, I raise kids.
> Do people expect cops to just blindly rush into a shooting situation?
Invade my home or fuck with my family in any way and I'll rush blindly into a shooting situation.
The cops however can take a minute to plan dynamic entry and then yes, they are to go in.
That's why they're there, that's why they carry guns.
But this was a false flag shooting done by the fed like most shootings are and that's why nothing adds up.

they should do their job and engage the threat yeah

well I certainly expect cops not to act as an armed security force to protect school shooters

who in their chain of command gave that order, and why did they want to maximize the number of dead children?

>Do people expect cops to just blindly rush into a shooting situation?
I certainly don't, unless they're on SWAT. It's a paycheck, and in a town of 15,000 in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn't expect the cops to be particularly experienced. It's telling that Border Patrol went in, rather than the locals.

Perfect reason to be a gunowner though. When danger is imminent, the police are only an hour away.

Attached: 1389984207748.png (640x450, 66.8K)

Yes I really do, if police aren’t willing to die for strangers than they’re worse than useless

Revenue enhancement

Yes and yes

>well I certainly expect cops not to act as an armed security force to protect school shooters
Another botched globalist false flag rears it's head again. Just like the grocery shooting falling flat on it's face.

Not one of those people should even be in that country. No wonder it is terrible.

Yes

extra taxes and fees, those marble courthouses don't fucking pay for themselves ya know

Attached: policebust01.png (1200x1150, 1.93M)

Attached: whowins.jpg (802x500, 123.02K)

I'm starting to think that pulling right-wing support from police was a secondary objective of this all-too-obvious DOJ operation.

Attached: 92d2b8dbc924487f50c3f419122eb2b8.jpg (1280x960, 190.57K)

They're to enforce the law and protect the higher ups. They are not there to protect and serve the community, as they claim.

mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again

mises.org/power-market/reminder-police-have-no-obligation-protect-you

shill
they're paid and trained to do these things