What's the point of 'naming the jew' when everybody here already knows?

Doesn't that leave one open to an Emmanuel Goldstein kind of dynamic?

Attached: questionmark.png (225x225, 1.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it makes Jews mad.

How can it make them mad if it's already been weaponized?

>Stop naming the jew
Hey, rabbi. Kvetched?

JIDF tactics and funding etc. information:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811

Jew political, funding and voting data...

It's interesting that you quote me as "Stop naming the Jew." You're revising what I said. Do you work for the press?
I asked what the purpose of it is when the impulse to do so on this board has already been thoroughly weaponized to derail potentially productive conversations.

If you dont do it you get flooded with boomer idiots who try to "redpill" you on the jesuits, freemasonry or something.

OP does not understand Jews obviously

Attached: 264 BC.png (800x471, 102.28K)

The problem with it is that people, at this point (and especially on Any Forums), already know. Those who don't will never know. So what's the point?

Whether or not I understand Jews isn't the question. The question is what use is it when everybody on one side already knows, and everybody on the other side won't listen once?

What other side? Jews ?

The people whom you believe you're pissing off when you do it, which might or might not be true.

Because pointing out egregious jewish behavior needs to be normalized. I agree most people either know already or never will, but I still run into people who get uncomfortable about the subject when they have no problem with talking about the shitty behavior of other groups.

That's a kind of activism in real life, which could actually be productive. Here, it usually borders on uselessness and Jew gif after Jew gif. It's like a weird form of cheap grace.
I do see it done tastefully all of the time as part of larger arguments, but disembodied Jew memes is more of a distraction and easily weaponized to derail coherent conversations and the transmission of new info.

I don't think people point out the jew to piss anyone off, it's just an observation and it's up to you to form an opinion on the context that is created by pointing out the jew.

Attached: howaretheyconnected.jpg (960x954, 145.08K)

Attached: 1652951723988.png (762x874, 423.89K)

>disembodied jew memes derail conversation
Yeah, they probably do. They also normalize though in a small way. Also it seems to me that most of these nonsequitor sort of jew memes ate posted in response to the ragebait/slide threads so not much of value is usually lost.

Well, lots of other people do -- even if they are retarded.
People's opinions on the matter, at least here, have mostly solidified. I get what your saying, but often, the context of the naming is vague and used as a distraction or weird cascade of distraction. It can be funny, but still, it's often weaponized as a distraction

Btw there are so many ragebait threads now, this site is hardly usable.

I've seen what you're talking about, and I get it. I've also seen the opposite. I'm seeing some anons who just go from post to post, flooding the posts with Jews' visages.

I know. Just came off of a nearly year-long break, and things are even worse. Of course why would it be different?

"The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews." - Karl Marx

Attached: 5177ePQDNQL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg (184x293, 7.17K)

>OH come On guys let's stop naming the jew AMRITE fellas, y'all?
>huh guys? Huh?

PISS OFF SHLOMO go become a fucking human first.
GET OUT fucking machine creature, jew.

Please tell me where I told everyone to stop naming the Jew.