It's a psyop!

>it's a psyop!
>glowniggers!
>hurr durr crisis actors!!

OK fine. but has ANY mass shooting ever been real? is it too far-fetched to believe that a guy can go nuts and shoot a bunch of innocent people?

which, if any, shootings do you genuinely believe are real?

Attached: frog.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them are real, rebbit fag

I shot a massive load in your mom and that was definitely real.

The one where you shoot yourself.

All the shootings in Chicago are real. You don't need FBI agents to groom violent niggers into violent niggers.

Its satanic ritual slaughter. Its real

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Texas g man.jpg (540x627, 125.9K)

not according to most of you here

;(

kek

and only if you aren't a glowfriend

Shills are finally reaching "OK maybe some shootings are glowops, but there HAS to be real mass shotings amirite guys?" phase, keep going bros

Obama era school shooters compound

Attached: Oabama.jpg (900x562, 291.12K)

dumb monkey

GLOW ME BABY

GLOW ME HARDER

down the memory hole it has gone

got a surviving link?

>frog.jpg
Top stuff

The ones that don't make national news as it's happening are usually your real ones. This one glows since the uvalde cop married to the end teacher also turned up dead of "grief heart attack".

Just like all the cop witnesses to Jan 6 fed nonsense kept mysteriously suiciding themselves. Or Terence yeaky at OkC

yea i never bothered changing the filename to a 4chin one

Attached: 1645455655623.png (557x550, 218.19K)

sad that i had to unfriend a long time friend from hs today over posting conspiracy shit about uvalde. children are dead and you’re over here talking some nonsense like have some fucking respect don’t be weird

Why did the Uvalde cop die of a heart attack? Who happened to be the husband of the teacher that propped the door open? Some shady shit going on here

Prove to us that people died. I'll wait.

its not uncommon for someone to die after one of their loved ones dies unexpectedly

>happened to be the husband of the teacher that propped the door open
this im interested in. got a source?

what would it take? i assume pictures and first-hand accounts wouldn't do it, so tell me what would convince you?

do we have to take you to the morgue so you can see the kids' and their bullet-ridden bodies? im asking seriously. what would it take you to accept that these kids died?

Columbine was real. You saw the cctv video. Any shooting where they don't release the video is fake. A shooting like Newtown, where they bury the evidence by law, is especially fake.

>it's real
Then where's the security footage?

i don't remember my elementary having CCTV cameras, is that a thing now?