I keep smelling and tasting the same 2 rancid odors since this covid shit started

I keep smelling and tasting the same 2 rancid odors since this covid shit started

Attached: 40D3001F-C79A-4D9D-8E78-16A1CB3E8EB3.jpg (720x707, 148.17K)

Take a shower and brush your teeth retard

That's the smell of dead neurons

Niggers and sheboons...

Clean the piss bottles in your cupboard, they are leaking.

Fake and gay

Tonsil stones

i had a metallic taste in my saliva for a few months but it eventually disappeared. is yours metallic?

Clean your pus clogged dick and wipe your cum-dribbling asshole

Just make your own smells

take a shower

No it’s literally like a permanent change to my senses. It keeps happening everywhere.

/Thread

Arm & Hammer saline spray, the medicine free version. Tilt your dome back, and blast the fuck outta your nasal passages. Then grab a rag and blow the fuck outta your nose. Highly recommend doing it while in the shower, and wash your face with soap afterwards. 2-3 rounds of that in a week, and you'll be MINT.

nmp

Vaxxed cattle smell like literal shit

You have bad genes

it's covid brain damage m8

you have a bacterial infection

Im in the fatigue stage of this shit rn.

I've got two kids I cant keep track of because i can barely stand without getting dizzy. How long does this shit last anons?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 162048.png (464x523, 46.65K)

vax is for life, bro. no refunds

Ignore these retards. I am the same, I wasnt even sick. One day I woke up, coffee smelled like a sewer, then walked last a sewer and the sewer wasnt smelling like a sewer anymore, but like how coffee smells now.

My sweat smells like onions and garlic but onions and garlic dont smell like they used to

Coke, oranges, sprite, fanta, lemons, everything citric smell like paint thinner but pain thinner doesnt smell the same

Detergent, shampoo, deodorant, dish soap etc all have the same chemical smell now

I dont know what the fuck is going on but I ve been like this for 6 months and its driving me insane

Attached: 1653671547452.jpg (500x375, 43.06K)

Im not vaxxed.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 162048.png (417x463, 46.65K)

oh fuck, I've been noticing that too. lots of things have strong chemical smells, and some things even have chemical tastes. honey tastes all fucked up

Same, any tips?

I have had something similar happen to me. What does it smell like for you exactly? For me I can only explain it a weaker version of dirty microwave smell. You know that smell where fat has built up on the inner walls of a microwave and started to go rancid? This is what piss smells to me now for some reason. I also smell this when someone is smoking a cigarette a few meters away from me. Strangely I don't smell it if I occasionally have a cigarette myself. I also smell this when someone has cooked food in a frying pan.

Also I can barely smell the smell of shit anymore. Like I wouldn't even know if I had sharted in my pants in public because my ability to smell feces has become so weak. It's been half a year since I had covid and I still haven't fully recovered my sense of smell.

Attached: 9896733.jpg (700x560, 87.26K)

You might have a bacterial infection or tonsil stones (which can be caused by a bacterial infection).

why do you keep posting screencaps of you typing your posts? that's so fucking weird

Proves im not a bot.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 162604.png (491x535, 27.26K)

Take a shower and check for bed bugs dummy

I got the coof bros

Its not too bad really

Had horrible chills last night but now just a bit of a runny nose

Stop probing your butt-hole

ok grandpa

I smell, pretty often, what can only be described as pig shit

if your own piss smells very strong, you might have kidney problems

>if your own piss smells very strong, you might have kidney problems
My piss smells like ramen noodles since covid