Get vaccinated, goyim, and stop supporting Putin

Get vaccinated, goyim, and stop supporting Putin.

Attached: 597A6BB0-4F6B-4EDA-B4AD-3F1D37E4B69F.jpg (640x640, 72.63K)

Based.

Attached: 1653673332653.png (896x1000, 94.37K)

> Fridman was born in Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union. Fridman is of Ukrainian-Jewish descent,[6][7] as his father is Jewish and was born in Kyiv[8][9] while his grandmother was born and raised in Kharkiv[10] and his grandfather was a machine-gunner in Ukraine against the Nazis during World War II.

No one gives a shit about vaccination.

Its written

K̶͔̝̝̖͍̤͕͚͔͂̈͘͝ỷ̶̢̥̘̜͚͎͓͒ȉ̵̥̮͙̫̥͂̐͒̋͝v̶̛̱͆͛̾͗͑̊̿́
now, chuddy

>Fridman
This last name is as jewish as it gets, you don't need no wiki page.
He's naive and autistic but I do enjoy the episodes with physicists and mathematicians.

Nah

i hate that boring slow talking faggot, i have no idea how he has an audience.

I support both Putin and NYC Jews.

>knock knock

Attached: 09A985B2-4FA8-4B73-A81E-DE29BA0A2577.jpg (220x154, 11.58K)

he offers a grounded, more optimistic view of life through the lens of intellectualism. he's also has a lot of guests that are at the forefront of modern innovations in science and technology, which is always interesting.

cant memory hole the vac genocide

Okay Lex Lutor I will do that, thanks for your hebrew insight.

Seeing boring retards like this and h3h3 attain fame overnight is proof that Jews control all aspects of the media.

So naive that it has to be fake and he’s just a secret psychopath. Otherwise still cringe that he sounds like me when I was 20 smoking weed all day. These new podcast retards are just pushing what Terrence McKenna and Alan watts already said decades ago. They got nothing new just more confusion for the kids to waste their time.

Attached: 1653687981065.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Yet Tim Dillon exposed him as a total hack in less then 10 minutes. Lex is a joke and probably a CIA asset.

He’s Jewish. He started his podcast and immediately got any guest he wanted on. Doesn’t that tell you all you need to know? He’s as much of a fed as Johnny Harris

Unsubscribed long ago. There's only so much bluepill I can swallow while trying to listen about math, physics and engineering.

Tim Dillon is based and Ben lurks Any Forums for sure

The worst part is how he likes to interview himself.

Stop talking, retard. I don't want to listen to your stupid opinions about how love will save us all, fucking brainlet

the first time i ever saw him was on joe rogan's podcast, i think it was lex's first appearance. and he was wearing a mask in the early minutes of the podcast and was shilling wearing masks quite hard. he took it off later as the conversation went on. but yeah the guy isn't exactly anti establishment.

i do like his podcast though, he has some good guests on at times. i particularly like the one with sergey nazarov.

Attached: file.png (1441x1317, 1.28M)

He’s a fat, gay degenerate. He can’t be trusted.

who?

You mean Friedman the kike can't be trusted, right JIDF?

Reminder that Lex did not attend MIT and does not have a degree from there. He was not a professor there. He gave a lecture once on what is the school's equivalent of "open mic night". He intentionally misrepresents this to make people think he's associated with MIT.

Attached: lex.png (640x831, 191.02K)

No

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Attached: ik7.png (1100x900, 268.39K)

yea that was obvious, especially when i saw cuckerberg on the podcast

He is the only American who is remotely funny, and he is the least of the cause of the cancer which eating your country alive.

Heard him on Rogan, even Joe thought he was a boring shill.