According to psychiatrists, racism is born out of your own personal insecurities:

According to psychiatrists, racism is born out of your own personal insecurities:
>"those who lack an identity and struggle with insecurity may seek group membership, consequently, after finding a group, members of the group may start to alienate non-group members."

Racism is also caused by a projection of your own flaws which is a national sport on Any Forums:
>When people feel bad about themselves or recognize their shortcomings, instead of dealing with them and trying to fix them, they may project their self-loathing onto others. Alienated groups can easily become scapegoats for those who ignore their own personal flaws.

Source: verywellmind.com/the-psychology-of-racism-5070459

Attached: 46746754764.png (1200x1200, 72.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A coping nigger wrote that. I'm racist because I have eyes and ears

>racism emerges from group dynamics
>insecure people find pride in their group affiliation because they can't in their own achievements
UH, duh.

And these are my insecurities how?

Attached: 1599596433409.png (1000x680, 74.21K)

>according to (((psychiatrits)))
SNEED

>pseudo scientists say

Ah now I see everything. I dislike the actions of blacks because I am projecting my own habit of burning and looting.

According to psychiatrists, you should cut your dick off and pump yourself full of foreign pharmaceuticals while you stick medical-grade dildoes inside the wound to stop it closing.

If I'd take a look at History in a racist neutral way, I'd be way more racist toward whites than blacks for what they've done.

Certainement sale nègre

>"those who lack an identity and struggle with insecurity may seek group membership, consequently, after finding a group, members of the group may start to alienate non-group members."

This is the entire lgbt social contagion phenomenon summed up

Je suis peut-être noir de peau mais toi tu es noir d'esprit ce qui est 100 fois pire.
La haine te détruira.

Sophisme d'attardé ce sont les limites de ton cerveau de nègre.

>According to psychiatrists
Jews.

You will of course excuse this kind of behavior because of your mental defect.

Attached: BLM-chef.webm (270x480, 1003.65K)

Tu me remercieras quand tu seras déradicalisé. J'espère que tu verras le bout du tunnel ;)

I wasn't racist until I lived around niggers. I made the mistake of having a nigger roommate in college. First fucking weekend he threw a big party and all his nigger friends came over. All sorts of shit got stolen from my bedroom and most of my DVD collection got stolen. He was always late on rent yet always had weed and booze. He never did any chores or cleaned in any way. I was so glad when that year was over.
Several years later my first home had nigger neighbors. Always being loud as fuck, had 3 shitbulls that never stopped barking. Their kids kicked holes in my fence and when I caught them their mom started shrieking at me for raising my voice at them, she didn't even care about the property damage. Her chilluns dindu nuffins.

I fucking hate niggers now.

Attached: 1653484080906m.jpg (1024x736, 84.23K)

Attached: 1653021537731m.jpg (533x1024, 173.24K)

À la base je m'en foutais des races jusqu'à ce que des nègres et des bougnoules envahissent mon pays en masse shouaitant la disparition de mon peuple. Votre hypocrisie ne fait qur m'endurcir vous savez pas où vous avez foutus les pieds, une chose est sûre vous ressortirez d'ici les pieds devant.

Attached: 1652788869948.jpg (775x1024, 195.06K)

Attached: 1652272960206.webm (480x480, 2.97M)

>(((psychiatrists)))
niggers don't even know how many genders there are

This is not a race war its a religious Christian holy war

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Russian Orthodox Army.jpg (720x471, 106.92K)

Real world example for you, user.

Attached: BLM-knowshow2party.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Attached: 1652271641897.webm (406x720, 966.81K)

I came in to say I didn't read your post and I hate niggers.

No to racism?

So we're finally gonna do something about those niggers hurting white people for stumbling upon a ghetto of coons?

Finally gonna do something about it?

"For no reason at all, the American Ancestors just started hanging niggers. For no reason at all."

Go be a nigger in some shitholes like Africa or India.

Literally what blacks do in their gangs

>"For no reason at all, the American Ancestors just started hanging niggers. For no reason at all."
If you able to enslave a black people without provocation, you're also able to kill them without provocation in my book.

>Literally what blacks do in their gangs
Yes and it's sad but Nazis were a gang who owned a whole country and that is more dangerous for humanity.

Attached: 1652119645586.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Recognizing character traits is one of the reasons humans survived so long. Libfags and kikes have actively trying to erase that trait for decades now at the expense of the entirety of human kind. Just another in the long list of crimes against humanity the kikes have committed.

Attached: 1639801363985.jpg (750x493, 54.92K)

So how come today's mainstream condemns racial identity, only for whites, while pushing "multiculturalism" as an important value for other ethnic groups and pushes collectivism overall while pissing on individualism? Reality seems to go against your opening statements.

Jews, the most racist people on earth, have yet to produce a nobility and instead are a mass of inbred, neurotic freaks. Jews invented scapegoating. Jews do not have a sense of personality or the capability to feel empathy, they build themselves up by dragging others down, and delight in doing so. Psychiatry was invented as the cure for Judaism, however, jewish psychiatrists projected jewish symptoms onto humanity at large, rather then trying to cure them internally.

>those who lack an identity and struggle with insecurity may seek group membership

this is called explaining away.

Huh, I'm successful by every measure and I am extremely racist.

I really wish they had killed all the French fags. If any European nations deserves genocide its you guys.

Attached: 1636690825828.jpg (828x786, 310.01K)

WRONG.

Humans are literally, genetically wired to prefer their own kind.

racism was caused by my numerous negative interactions with shitskins and nothing else

Try again frogbro

Attached: bidenNazikek.jpg (636x640, 48.79K)

Hey white haters stop being so insecure, sorry we are better. Get over it

>More dangerous for humanity

lol can you fags say anymore cliché, empty crap

You just described BLM, Vegans, and jews.

Look up OXYTOCIN. Those shrinks deny bio-reality, just like their trannie patients deny bio-reality.

Attached: fag op.jpg (560x420, 71.75K)

Attached: 1652846051013.webm (368x640, 1.79M)

Fuck off deepshit. Daily reminder the same year Americans SURRENDERED to desegregation this is what happened in France.
Fuck off mutts, we have no lesson to receive from the shithole responsable of all this shit go kneel to some niggers and cut your dick for kikes.

Attached: Sans-titre-27-3.jpg (1200x700, 150.18K)

How many times do you say jew-ish, juda
Being obsessed by Jews should be a mental illness desu.

psychologist here

it depends really, yes racism and racial bias can stem from deep-rooted insecurities, but it can also come as a heuristic defense mechanism as well

also theres tribal bias that people tend to prefer those who look like them as well and can manifest as racism as a defense mechanism.

Attached: 1652673050104.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

>According to psychiatrists, racism is born out of your own personal insecurities:

Interesting. And here I was just watching niggers nig and realizing that their actions make them subhuman and worthy of extinction.... weird, right?

Cool, now look into Freud

wtf?
toll being paid?

How about direct life experiences and being fucked over by niggers first hand numerous times in your life?

Attached: 1652276046525.webm (202x360, 2.92M)

When people in society reach a certain level of education, they start dropping their bias.
Racism in a healthy stable developed society is perpetuated by mentally ills and ignorants people.

Attached: 1652998608826m.jpg (717x1024, 93.3K)

The holohoax never happened french kike

Attached: Ay3.png (644x677, 456.3K)