We need to stop VIRTUAL RAPE!!! RESPECT WOMEN!!!

SumOfUs, a non-profit that campaigns to curb the growing power of corporations, sent a 21-year-old researcher into Meta's Horizon Eorlds app this month.
The researcher went in with a female-appearing and female-sounding avatar, and was sexually assaulted within an hour, according to the report.
The researcher, who is unnamed, said: 'It happened so fast I kind of disassociated. One part of my brain was like wtf is happening, the other part was like this isn't a real body, and another part was like, this is important research.'
The researcher was led into a private room at a party where she was raped by a user who kept telling her to turn around so he could do it from behind while users outside the window could see – all while another user in the room watched and passed around a vodka bottle.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10857551/Woman-21-virtually-RAPED-stranger-Metas-metaverse-app-report-claims.html

Attached: Zuck.png (1079x1162, 592.07K)

Literally takes a few lines of code to fix
>Turn off PVP mode
all fields.

I like how lefties ruin everything their own side pushes for by their own natural disposition. For ex, they want everyone to stop driving and use public transit, but they also do everything to make sure public transit is a nigger filled hellhole where you get randomly assaulted while gagging on the smell of urine and excrement.

Imagine getting eRaped by nogs on ZuckVision lol what a joke

Negroes are only a problem on American public transit (probably in France and the UK too, I guess)
Otherwise trains are the only good invention the Industrial Revolution has provided.

Attached: k800_tillig-eisenbahn_6_540.jpg (524x349, 45.4K)

>raped in e space
So... do they mean someone made their avatar move forward and backwards or crouched and stood up? Does this online chatroom have explicit nudity?

That's why gamers should be in charge of making games. Gamers know there's no way your game won't be sexualized by some. So instead of trying to stop it, they contain it.
Metaverse, because of that, will become a MMOERPG

thx Zuckerberg

To be fair the nigs were saying things consistent with rape, but its online, its silly and stupid

>virtual "rape" in the metaverse
>devs prevent by making a buffer zone around all players
>anons can once again close the pool due to AIDS
Bring it on my body is ready

Attached: 20220525_122225.jpg (1738x2048, 632.66K)

Your comment just RAPED me.

ha, I just wondering whatever happened to that thing that was supposed to take over the Internet and revolutionize the world. thanks for the ad bump.

The children in my halo match do as well when they're talking about teabagging their opponents. Is that rape?

Did you like it, fag-boy?

teabagging is rape, but its good and deserved rape

Now you just cringe raped me.

Love these pics, got any more?

>company living on gibs looking for ways to make itself more relevant by making shit up.
U oh stinky

Attached: ABE30FE6-EDDE-41CC-AD1D-CCB53FE4E10A.jpg (926x1024, 129.88K)

I bet she liked getting virtually raped, I'm not joking

Attached: pepe.png (499x515, 223.4K)

Whatever fag. I’ve been to Berlin and lived in Europe for years. Spare me your silly lies.

This is what I was just thinking. It's not they programmed actual fucking rape into the thing. It's the equivalent of slamming two Barbies together and telling people they're fucking. Plus, why did she follow him into the room? Why didn't she just disconnect? Oooh right right, it was for "research".

I e-raped an asian girl with a rape kink on an mmo years ago and we met up irl and now dating feels good

didn't Kikeberg enacted 4 foot bubble for avatars since last roastie working for FB reported a VR rape?! by this point we need VR SEGREGATION!

Stop saying uoh stinky you kike fucking faggot, dissonant fucking yid,

Get the fuck out of Any Forums NOW

Nah fuck em let it happen, shut down the SausageUniverse it’s trash

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Rape Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

VIRTUAL rape?!?
OH N-

Attached: ecdub.gif (217x163, 950.04K)

I just put Modelleisenbahn on Google.
Berlin doesn't count baka
Everyone was begging Putin to nuke it a couple of weeks ago

Attached: 032-110139_600x600.jpg (600x390, 105.61K)

>instead of trying to stop it, they contain it.
Name 20 examples

The avatars don't even have legs.
I am not sure how rapy the rape was.

Attached: Facebook-Horizon-Locals.png (1140x641, 214.29K)

umm, youre close but no. They want to push niggers on YOU, but they themselves will live in a gated community with no niggers.

If you want to see this in action, look at DC's demographics

So I'm going to make a wild guess here, based on not reading a single thing about this besides shitposts.
Her torso avatar had some clipping issues with some back chat private room guys who were screwing around bored. At any point she could have left or simply blocked them.