Thoughts on Irish Travellers?

Thoughts on Irish Travellers?

Attached: travellers.jpg (962x641, 250.42K)

Based gang innit

why so serious?

Based tripcode innit.

so many lolis

Attached: ai.webm (576x1024, 154.11K)

Attached: 1563574192760.gif (345x259, 2.34M)

me in the middle with the cap

>unironically being a nonce

soulless wiggers. they all have a particular look to them, like the lights are on but nobody's home

Attached: 1644843561775.jpg (260x260, 31.47K)

Literally the worst racial group worldwide, out of all countries, ever. I am from Nottingham where there aren't that many pikeys. I was like 18 before I met one for the first time and I thought it was just some insane guy with mental problems, until someone explained that there's an entire race of them and literally all of them are like that.

I think the difference is how all stereotypically bad actions some races are associated with more than others like violence, tendency to scam, theft etc while damaging and rage inducing at least have a logical explanation for why they happen, people choose to ignore ethics as a means to an end, like robbing something expensive. Pikeys are the only race I've ever seen who choose to behave badly without any mean to gain anything, they can't ride a bus in silence, not even by themselves, they HAVE to make life worse for everyone.

I'm left leaning politically, but I'd happily support a genocide against pikeys.

Rollin

>care about their family
>only care about their family
>everything and everyone else can gtfo
based af

Literally noone knows wtf "Irsih Travellers" are. Most people don't even know where Ireland is

Anyone outside of this country will never understand it
You are totally right

Holy shit that literally looks like my childhood

this.

Why the fuck is the one kid in a Sunday school dress, while the others look like they came from a trailer park in Indiana?

>Thinks they pay for shit by driving a forklift 40 hours a week instead of robbing

>Thoughts on Irish Travellers?
Criminal scum, if they were all lined up against the wall and shot the world would be a better place.

>care about their family
The kids are sex toys and an extra welfare payment. The only people they brutalise more than old age pensioners are their wives and children.
They're utter fucking scum.

git un crvn fer me mum

Yeah, so true. You have to be from here or Ireland to understand. I know the gypsies in europe commit lots of crime too but they don't seem anywhere near as animalistic, aggressive and just massively overemotional lmao.

stealing vehicles and destroying value of lands is not based, its absolute semitical jewish garbage.

So are they gypsies?
Why are they so white?

Everyone knows who they are, scum but hilarious. They even tried to sell me the i´ll paint your roof scam. And yes they did it in finland of all places.
That being said, I have been in Ireland, fuckin top tier people there.

why are the irish such fucking fags? when did it happen? SF were always leftist but how fucking embarassing lol.

GET OUT YE BLACK AND TANS
>actually, we would like more blacks and tans theyre actually more european than you filthy americans

same reason why jews are white skinned.

There was a case near me a while back where one beat another to death with a plastering whisk, that was a comfy read

Attached: was.png (705x492, 866.17K)

periwinkle blue

What's the point of this? Only us and the Brits have any experience of them. Anyways they're grand, there are more pressing issues around and they're actually from here anyway.

My thoughts are that every irish traveller should be shot dead on sight, fucking jews in human skin.
>have a piece of land inherited worth £100K
>decreased to only £15K due to them trashing their shitty caravans in really good soil

From what I hear they are essentially white gypsies and if that's true they deserve to be burned in ovens.

Not true, they reached my part of the world about 5 years ago. I think no one bought anythimg from them. It was 2-3 years of seeing them and their scams and then they disappeared.

You mean they burned them and contaminated the soil user?

Unironically the most Aryan people on earth when you consider their genetics(high steppe admixture) and culture(nomadic lifestyle, fighting culture)

You are looking at Hitler’s ideal

no IQ take

Attached: 1563488872707.jpg (540x526, 30.21K)

Exactly that. Fucking costs a fortune to get them out and dump them in a metal scrap yard. They also made several trenches with their horse towers whateverthefuck. could've lived in the beautiful countryside.

The irony of calling others jews while kvetching about money

I live next to the camp called Murphy Village in South Carolina. They marry second cousins, hide the genetic freaks from society and the men travel from here to their camp in Ohio scamming elderly along the way. The women shoplift and were used to getting away with it until they built a Walmart at their Exit on I-20 now they are getting arrested left and right. Picrel is the typical children.

Attached: gyppo.jpg (500x375, 36.01K)

Then the Aryan crap is pure bullshit.

>Bra shaped tan line

Attached: 1587514377238.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

So theres a massive difference in having money owned by your ancestors and by stealing other human money. Fuck off back to plebbit, McGoy.

Attached: mutt think.png (500x840, 706.12K)

You reminded me of the way they set up their encampments with no permission and the state are too chicken shit to pursue them

This.

Even the kids at knee high are absolute little cunts in need of gassing. Thieving fucking scum that completely shit up anything they touch or go near. All of them have a home too, they just wank around in their incest wagons for the summer scamming and stealing in time for Christmas.

Oh, and look up Murphy Village. The US gypsies have come a long way from caravans. picrel

Attached: gyppo2.jpg (1280x720, 178.83K)

That is literally how they live, by setting up camps on places they don't own, they even set up camp in the corner of my secondary school.

Lol you bloody cheeky english woofter, I'm traveler from Nottingham too, you see you dope cunt to fart around on internet and talk shite about us it's easy peasy lemon squeezy but face to face you have no courage to say a shite, stay into your leftist lickarse room and choke the chicken you gobshite with bingo wings if you impression you have balls come behind Tesco Express 132 Willoughby St with your woofter fellas so I can piss on every each on you bloody chokers of chickens bring your poor arse family too so I can piss on each one from young to old to dead

Product of selective pressures, the ones who integrate have already done so, so you’re left with the anti-social residue. Jews are the same, but they had different economic niches to fill as a sedentary urban population.