/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2579

Prev:▶Day: 93 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay26

▶Latest
>Russia to remove upper age limit for military service in armed forces
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1649536971185.png (740x416, 22.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/strelkovii
washingtonpost.com/world/2022/05/26/ukraine-frontline-russia-military-severodonetsk/
t.me/ukr_pics/2571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only nooooks didn't exist...

Attached: Operator Marin.jpg (1024x768, 143.15K)

When will /uhg/ be renamed the butthurt belt thread?

Threadly reminder
t.me/s/strelkovii
I want you people to note this part from strelkov
>As it turns out, the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS, while the breadwinners risked their lives and health on the front line.
The soldiers of the separatist forces, who are fighting alongside supposedly brotherly nation, who is supposedly liberating them, have not only got no modern equipment, body armour, IFVs or tanks, but they have been fighting for them THIS ENTIRE TIME FOR FREE

Attached: 3fb.jpg (165x115, 3.1K)

Any new Marichkas?

Attached: 1653595195054.jpg (1000x1280, 85.71K)

bröd
Verification not required

Attached: bread.webm (480x480, 1.29M)

>butthurtbelt
Basedbelt

Attached: so-long-big-guy.jpg (1024x576, 234.45K)

>When will /uhg/ be renamed the butthurt belt thread?
After /chug/ is renamed to Coping with Happening in Ukraine General

After /rcwg/?

THREADLY REMINDER TO THE POOJEET OF /UHG/

Every day, you wish you were born white, but nope. You’re stuck in an eternal cycle of rebirth as a lowly dravidian (see how I didn’t capitalize the d) slave, slave to Alexander the Great, slave to the Brits, slave to Indo-Aryans, slave to Temorids, slave to Persians. Do you know why you will eternally be their slave? Because they were whiter than you. It is your dharma my friend, embrace your dharma to serve the lighter skin. Embrace it and achieve moksha by making peace that you will only ever be a street shitter and a shoe shiner.

Attached: kill yourself poojeet.png (1109x673, 425.09K)

>Coping with Happening in Ukraine General
A+ material

Poroshenko is going on a shopping trip to Poland. Do you need anything?

Attached: retarded.jpg (576x733, 83.59K)

Hello friends. Are we winning or losing?

he really triggered you didnt he

Into the oven you go

How about this one

Attached: 1653678117314.jpg (560x582, 201.71K)

Coping by Russian advance? You are stupid Pole with low IQ. Shame. Shame.

yes

>Do you need anything?
Yes i need him to not come back ever again

>After /chug/ is renamed to Coping with Happening in Ukraine General
0/10

Attached: stinkypolishnigger.jpg (406x426, 60.97K)

washingtonpost.com/world/2022/05/26/ukraine-frontline-russia-military-severodonetsk/
>"We shot 30 bullets and then they said, 'You can't get more; too expensive,' " Lapko said.
>They were given orders to head to the western city of Lviv. When they got there, they were ordered to go south and then east into Luhansk province in Donbas, portions of which were already under the control of Moscow-backed separatists and are now occupied by Russian forces. A couple dozen of his men refused to fight, Lapko said, and they were imprisoned.
>"When we were coming here, we were told that we were going to be in the third line on defense," Lapko said. "Instead, we came to the zero line, the front line. We didn't know where we were going."
>But Lapko and Khrus's concerns were choed recently by a platoon of the 115th Brigade 3rd Battalion, based nearby in the besieged city of Severodonetsk. In a video uploaded to Telegram on May 24, and confirmed to be authentic by an aide to Haidai, volunteers said they will no longer fight because they lacked proper weapons, rear support and military leadership.
>It's a miracle the Russians haven't pushed through their defensive line in Toshkivka, Khrus said as Lapko nodded. Besides their rifles and hand grenades, the only weapons they were given were a handful of rocket-propelled grenades to counter the well-equipped Russian forces. And no one showed Lakpo's men how to use the RPGs.
>"We had no proper training," Lapko said.
>"It's around four RPGs for 15 men," Khrus said, shaking his head.
>The Russians, he said, are deploying tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, Grad rockets and other forms of artillery - when they try to penetrate the forest with ground troops or infantry vehicles, they can easily get close enough "to kill."
>"The situation is controllable but difficult," Khrus said. "And when the heavy weapons are against us, we don't have anything to work with. We are helpless."

It will be soon only "historic fact" (as soon as the old ones die). It was never black and white, I studied it in law school, and it's very complicated and probably didn't have the right solution.

Personally, I think Adolf fucked up this whole thing. Czechoslovakia without Adolf and commies after war (maybe) had a chance as a multinational state of ppl who speak Czech and German. Btw in late 20s and early 30s it worked fine (my grandfather went to a German school, his neighbour went to a Czech or Polish school, they both knew all three languages, and there was no hatred between neighbours).

Define winning and losing.
Personally I count every dead vatnik a small victory.

>trying to antagonize the resident dot injun
>when it's 2 am in india
they're not sending their best

Attached: 1647101309995.png (267x296, 135.62K)

I'm trying to compile the lithuanian anos, so help me out:
>elviraposter
>tonyposter
>misanthrope
>vatnigger
>rapist
>cannibal
>me
>doomposter

New to me!

Attached: 1653480627558.gif (320x320, 429.95K)

>he really triggered you didnt he
Yes Nafri.

Attached: lowlandsmuttle100percentmask.png (1263x1080, 368.17K)

that's lovely to hear Miss Sanna :-)

5000 rubles for one leg. 10,000 for a pair. Shit's just sad honestly.

Attached: 5000 roubles for a leg.jpg (810x1080, 155.5K)

Attached: owczarek_niemiecki.webm (1280x720, 623.13K)

I honestly thought it was just you talking to yourself

BUKHANKA-CHAN!!

Attached: 16536834722230.jpg (640x854, 118.3K)

You first kike.

Attached: tosskikesintoovens.gif (622x423, 2.08M)

losing ground around sievierodonetsk. afaik the situation there is pretty bad. ngl the situation is pretty grim compared of the wind of hopium that the battle of karkhiv was two weeks ago.

Wait until you find out what happen to UK veterans.

Attached: ba9b90e0a73183625299389ed4ed12cd.png (803x156, 43.68K)

>ngl the situation is pretty grim
You're not very subtle.

Tell us about Stalin samovars please

I am the same first two points and believe that misanthrope one is the same as the rapist

Attached: 1652315285966.png (488x536, 526.07K)

K I L L
A L L
V A T N I G G E R S

t.me/ukr_pics/2571

Attached: 4675478.jpg (811x885, 62.7K)

Oh snap, just like that, shills are back. What's the current time in moscow btw? Must be about when night shifts start, so 10am?

Attached: hm_happy.png (660x748, 205.37K)

Can’t help but notice that everyone who spouts “muh butthurt belt” are all from countries that have never had Russia as a neighbor or have been a part of them.

Attached: E6B6210A-8FE8-4FDD-B6AA-E6292628C1C3.png (828x619, 917.03K)

>140€ in total
just sad

This is a roastie whore past her prime.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-160701_Chrome.jpg (1080x694, 254.14K)

From Azov?

It's just about midnight

>the only political party that remotely stands against war is a commie party
NOOO PLEASE BROS I DON'T WANT BACK SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: Jahy.png (3500x3000, 2.25M)

12AM, midnight

better than the poor bastard that got
>mystery tin can
>pound of buck wheat
>pound of flour
>half liter of (ukrainian) sunflower oil
in exchange for a leg

You love jews, that's why you support Ukraine and AZOG.

Attached: exisrqelifighter.jpg (616x515, 121.24K)

I'm still trying to figure out if vatnigger and intelligent vatnigger are the same
Also, leaf vatnigger is honorary lithuanian too

Attached: Screenshot_20220527_185150.jpg (1080x416, 92.16K)

It's too early to tell. Russians only have so many munitions stockpiled for the offensive, so it's a question of whether the Ukrainian forces can hold until (1) Russian offensive power needs a break and/or (2) Ukraine receives more heavy weapons from NATO.

From great patriotic war you silly.

zyuganov spouted shit about biolabs lmao

Probably didn't have employer-paid insurance with an Austrian insurance company. I got 3,500 euros for my broken leg back in 2017.

cityfaggs get what is coming to them, same fate as you

Attached: 1649806786569.gif (480x360, 2.74M)

>he doesn't know

non stop media attention and their own olympic games

Why haven't you enlisted to kill them yet faggot? Is it be cause you're too big of a pussy to go into combat? You can only talk shit on an anonymous image board kek

While kurws and hohils on fulltime suicide watch

>so 10am?

Attached: Screenshot_20220528_000329.jpg (1080x2400, 145.33K)

Attached: howisthisgodschosen.jpg (474x474, 36.83K)

Peterburg or kaliningrad?

>youtube youtube youtube
let me guess, /vt/?

Honestly? I thought there was just one or two Lithuanians with multiple personality disorder.

Yeah fall of Lyman is bad, but there's still another river between there and Slovyansk. The Russian advance is so slow I think the Ukrainians will be able to pull out before it gets cut off

There was a leaf who claimed his dad was a Russian architect or engineer and his mum a Lithuanian. All I remember is he was too stupid to make webms so he had to post screenshots of videos to try and troll.

>You're not very subtle.
I mean, he's not entirely wrong. Currently, it is grim. But not entirely lost yet either. If we can hold out now it's going to change. Sooner rather than later, if we get the supplies we need ASAP.

>just sad
Yet hillarious at the same time, is it not?
>fight for the motherland against le corrupt western puppets in ukraine
>loose both legs, and in return for your sacrife, get paid as much as an average westerner earns in a day or two in a minimum wage job

Attached: pandS_idle.png (520x748, 157.53K)

>There are 6000 UK veterans who are homeless at any one time in the UK.

>Between 7% and 10% of all UK homeless are ex-military.

Source: Royal British Legion

Fucking niggers man
Oh yes, dont get confused, it is his new tactic but once it gets his shit pushed in he resorts into spergery
Also fuck the leaf, him and his google translate

Attached: Screenshot_20220528_000623.jpg (1080x2400, 1.38M)

Don’t know what? That all the fags spamming “BUTTHURT BELT” are russoboos who have never had to actually deal with Russians?
Yeah I kinda got that.

Idk, does not look like Google to me

Attached: Screenshot_20220527_190412.jpg (1080x380, 108.46K)

Donated this week to Ukie military, and just now donated to Lithuania's Bayraktar fund

I googled and found that 1 most basic grad missile was less than 10000 roubles ($250 at that time) 15 years ago. Fucking hell, that's so cheap. 1 javelin is like 10 grad volleys.

Post the Russian stats, Mohammad.

stop paying taxes to Putin

Attached: 1631912823508.png (1057x900, 1.11M)

mate, there's counter-offensive around kherson going on right now. if the situation was truly grim in the east then forces would be moved there and not to the counter-offensive. relax.

Bs, not even shitty diaspora talk like that, and i know a few, change some parts to look convinving and that is it

Good

Attached: ezgif-1-8cae6122fa.jpg (1080x1080, 136.47K)

Weird, it's also midnight here, yet there's a big distance between us

Attached: Screenshot_20220528_000750.jpg (1080x889, 140.96K)

I mean 10pm, kek. I fucking know this language for almost my entire life and still mix this shit up.

Attached: lucy_emb.png (584x748, 159.9K)

How much had vatniks paid Bloomberg for this shit, I mean come on

Attached: .png (587x686, 253.63K)

i've read somewhere that russian were using an astronomical amount of shells so russia might have to slow down at one point thus stopping their advance because they only can push through intense shelling.
What's bother me more is how hard will the august massive counter offensive for ukies because defending is always easier.

pyccкий миp in one photo

Attached: russianmentality.jpg (960x1280, 186.81K)

well, Javelin hit almost guarantees destruction of tanks that are not only obscenely expensive, they're often times not even viable to produce anymore with current industrial capacities and energy prices

>leafvatnigger is lithuanian
I don't think I've ever met lithuanians outside of Israel let alone Canada.

Uh oh, ground zero! How true are the claims that moscow is one big muslim niggerdom?

Blessed, its 3.5/5 mil already, started 2 days ago

Your own governor is yelling that you are losing. Russia paid him as well?