Dare I say based?

Dare I say based?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10859771/Elon-Musk-says-recession-GOOD-thing-raining-money-fools-long.html

Attached: PNG image.png (1284x1940, 1.74M)

No, just a little. What's more based is him telling people to buy crypto, and then bombing various different shitcoin variations to make people poor with a big chungus tweet.

If Elon Muskrat said White Genocide was a good thing you retarded monkeys would agree

Yes he is 100% unironically correct. Non-value-added jobs must go. Short selling stocks needs to be made illegal. Oh yeah and woke people need to be publicly humiliated. Elon's America is the only way forward that won't drive us off a fucking cliff.

Elon Mollusk

Attached: 1644840381144.png (795x813, 336.91K)

>shorting should be illegal
you have no idea how the markets work, do you

"Think I'll use my family's emerald mine to buy established companies, collect government subsidies, avoid tax then leverage cheap credit to buy Twitter"
>why are people so lazy and unproductive?

>fuck billionaires and corporations
>no, not that hair transplant recipient, he baste

Over 5 Billion in government handouts and he's criticizing other peoples businesses.
Fuck this piece of shit.

Elon is the biggest welfare queen. Feds look the other way while Elon Musk sells untraceable drones to the Cartel (CIA) and CCP to enable their plans for picrel. They can't even pretend to care about the security of the US while smuggling drones are constantly flying over the border

Attached: 51z+zPMTBiL._AC_SY780_.jpg (323x500, 37.12K)

That's the excuse the big nosed freemasons use inside their retarded cult, but it fucks up everyone, unproductive garbage survives on gibs anyway and is barely affected, and jews get goyim imdebted, buy everything for cheap, ...

I saw some stupid boomers parroting this once.

Based

He'll be based when he gives me one of the giant emeralds his family owns.
I LOVE EMERALDS

>Elon is the biggest welfare queen
/thread

I do. You shouldn't be able to make a profit off of an American company losing money. It's a shit system that's insane and allows for hedge funds to short entire companies out of business. Make it illegal.

>crypto is the future
>a single tweet fucks crypto
kek crypto is for faggots and losers

i mean he is a faggot, but he made other faggots lose all their dogecoins with a big chungus tweet, so he do be a little bit based.

>t. Poorfag

Elon learned from biz and fud his own investments

i know how boomers like to be quiet about their make work jobs. i remember when i got my first make work job in water treatment. coming from a busy 8 hour work day as a printer it blew my mind. $28/hr in 2015 to do this
>12 hour shift with double time on sunday
>"so you read these numbers off the screen every 4 hours and write them down, then go measure the values at the location of the chemical input"
>10 minutes of work once every 3 hours
>"if this turns red it will alarm out the work phone, quickly go to the touchscreen and lower this value by pressing this button until it is green"

work smarter not harder right, what in the fuck.

lolol

If the argument is that any job that can be done from home, is inherently unnecessary, I mostly agree. However the argument that working from home is less productive than working in the office is absurd. The people that work hard are going to work hard no matter the environment.

The difference between the two is that working in the office means the socialites get to waste 50% of their day socializing and not working.

While are probably right that he doesn't know shit, he said short selling not shorting. Completely different. Shorting is necessary and how market works, short selling is debatable. That it is a method of leverage for only one side of a trade that's not accessible to everyone in the market makes it dubious.

>you have no idea how the markets work, do you
A coven of jewesses scry in their crystal ball which company they want to fuck out of business for a few more shekels then they short them into oblivion.

How is WFH unproductive exactly? All you need to do is track what gets done and if people aren't producing as much as they did when they drove to work you force them back into the office or fire them

Fucking based Elon M0llusk $M0LLUSK

Attached: 1653685595758.jpg (500x500, 21.87K)

How'd I do?

Attached: C8BC8ED7-072F-4009-917F-D26FED17C90A.jpg (750x1057, 265.95K)