This part of Ukraine was literally never part of Russia until 1945. 99% of the population speaks Ukrainian...

This part of Ukraine was literally never part of Russia until 1945. 99% of the population speaks Ukrainian, Russian is rarely used.

The architecture looks exactly like the architecture in Germany and Poland.

Explain to me how this is "exactly the same as Russia?"

Attached: MapChart_Map (7).png (6000x3614, 1.09M)

>Explain to me how this is "exactly the same as Russia?"
what does that even mean?

This is rightfully German clay

This is rightfully Polish clay, along with Pinsk and Grodno that Belarus currently has.

No part of Ukraine belongs inside russia. Russians can go suck a dick.

Attached: 1653223619504.jpg (800x419, 44.11K)

Lviv was founded by a Russian. Just because it was under Polish influence for hundreds of years means...nothing.

That does not appear to be the case

OMG I just don't give a fuck. I hope you all die in a nuclear holocaust but since they're fake and gay I must deal with these threads, forever.

Fine, you can take this piece.

I don't care if they only speak jigaboo and live in teepees, I support Russia because they make trannies seethe

lviv is a city prostitute.he was fucked by all the neighbors and he changed hands.from this they developed an inferiority complex and almost all fascists from this region.they absolutely don't care what happens to people from eastern Ukraine

The war is far from over, I want to see you niggers act so cocky when the summer ends.

russia are the trannies

shut the fuck up nigger lmao

Attached: 1652300908548.jpg (849x795, 111.6K)

When summer ends, you will freeze to death.

99% of tranny communists I see on twitter support Russia

We have our own gas supplies from the Black Sea basin, nigger, we don't need Russian gas anymore.
Romania has actually preppared for the scenario that is happening now?

99% of faggy communists I see on bunkerchan support Russia and they come here and shit up my board with their low IQ shillng for a multi ethnic shithole like Russia

Attached: 1649780379041.png (974x895, 116.8K)

No part of russia belong to russia(golden horde), they should go back to mongolia. It's all Ukraine's (kievian rus) rightful clay.

You dumb shit, most of that area was never part of Ukraine either, Transcarpathia was Hungarian for 1000 years, and Lvov or whatever the fuck is its name was Polish. It is 99% Ukrainian now because almost all the Poles were deported Westwards after WW2 by the Soviets, and Hungarians fled, were deported, or assimilated, and the existence of Ruthenians is simply not acknowledged -they are counted as Ukrainians.

ye so russia isnt even planning on taking it lol

Shut up, mongol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS ALL PART OF RASHA SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL EVERYTHING BELONGS TO RASHA OK!!! ARE YOU A NAZI OR SOMETHING???

Attached: 2e6.jpg (421x640, 35.33K)

>memeflag discovers Ukraine is a fake country with artificially imposed borders
Excellent find, now we can give that part to Poland and the Hungarian speaking part to Hungary

He’s right leafy, Lwów is Polish.

Ok they can have it but it was ruled by the Austrian Hungarian empire so they can have it

>t is 99% Ukrainian now because almost all the Poles were deported Westwards after WW2
Retard alert

Attached: polish_peoples_republic_1939_ethnic_demographics_by_georgianpatriot_dexfkgg-350t.jpg (567x350, 42.77K)

Attached: BALL.png (1080x1920, 255.74K)

Galicia and Volhynia of the so-called "Ukraine" is indeed non-Russian, as recognized by all.
But what connects these with the rest of the so-called "Ukraine"? Nothing, especially the east.

>I'M A RETARD HUR DUR
yes

Attached: 1F2B1596-C126-49D1-BF01-94226071633A.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)