Useless larping office workers feeling the heat as the free money spigot is turned off

Useless larping office workers feeling the heat as the free money spigot is turned off

Attached: jp.jpg (1155x776, 379.88K)

feeel the heat. I can taste it.
I'm being drawn in.

Are fight clubs real?

Your second anus will be real.

Yes

Fucking bot

t.b.h. if you employees can fake working by jiggling a mouse it probably doesn't matter if they install software to do it.
Fire everyone else and give this man a raise for automating their jobs.

interesting opinion faggot

I'm actually interviewing at JP currently.
According to one contact there, they seem to be needing a ton of bodies. I wonder if these is because no one seems to be doing work.

welcome to the corporate world where the only expectations are that you turn up and sit on a computer regardless of whether there's anything to actually do

i've heard in germany that if you finish early in your 9-5 it's seen as you being more productive. any germs here to confirm? i'm sick of acting busy because i'm not incompetent and can get stuff done

>t.b.h. if you employees can fake working by jiggling a mouse it probably doesn't matter if they install software to do it.
With salaried office work, the work can come in at 5:15 and you'll be stuck working until midnight. You still have to pretend to be working during downtime.

I typically have 1-2 hours of downtime during a day but I still have to provide timed logs of what I worked on during that time. Often it's just a meme coding project that will never make the company money but might add to my resume.

>i've heard in germany that if you finish early in your 9-5 it's seen as you being more productive. any germs here to confirm? i'm sick of acting busy because i'm not incompetent and can get stuff done
Wouldn't most employers just assign you additional projects if you finish early?

I fucking told you all. These bullshit, busywork make-work jobs that have become so popular over the past decade are going to disappear COMPLETELY within the next few years. Many of those cushy tech jobs too, no need to hire you when there's no market because everyone not in tech now works at McDonald's. The fake economy is already in motion off the cliff, you dumb cunts trying to trick it into giving you just a little more monopoly money will never not be hilarious.

Attached: 1624891756007.jpg (333x355, 31.07K)

For me ? It’s Jaye P Morgan

Attached: C4686B52-8665-4B40-98BF-F5942F7A24ED.jpg (721x756, 376.71K)

Some programs make you turn on your webcam and screenshot your screen every given time. I wouldn't work for one but they're getting more and more popular in the engineering sector.

Yes, freemasonry with lots of literal gay jews and fake agendas is real.

Nah, jew, because you or other useless cluster Bs will always be around to invent and maintain those useless jobs.

Attached: waste-of-time-taxes-resources-manpower.jpg (1024x682, 486.54K)

pretty much. anyone who can automate the process of dodging your shitty surveillance systems is a man worth keeping.
just tell him to automate actually useful things instead.

>Minimum wage burger grillers have to be on their feet all day and deal with rush hours for $10/hr
>Office workers complain when they have to move the mouse for >$30/hr

Attached: f57.jpg (650x650, 124.79K)

>i've heard in germany that if you finish early in your 9-5 it's seen as you being more productive.
maybe if you have a based boss, but for most places, no.
they do not pay you per deliverable, they pay you per hour.
if you have been paid for 8 hours, you will stay for 8 hours.
WFH makes it a bit easier to dodge it though. just keep the laptop open on the side after you are done with your work so you can react if anyone writes you

All the intelligent hard working employees left. Good luck working with diversity hires. (Insider)

Attached: 0E61A7E0-E80D-4D05-BEAD-C25728F956E2.jpg (1117x830, 291.17K)

>mouse jigger
Just open a text document and put something heavy on the spacebar.