Ukraine itself admitting major defeats

>ukraine itself admitting major defeats
>euro countries realizing their aid is going into politician's pockets and slush funds and refusing to provide more
>surplus euro equipment available for donation to ukraine running out
>american HIMARS shipments being delayed and likely cancelled
>normie opinion turning against zelensky
>international sanctions having little to no effect on russia
>even the world economic forum (i.e. globohomo inc.) saying ukraine needs to cede territory
>inflation spiraling out of control in all western countries
>europe still dependent on russian gas but now pays triple the price

oh no no ukrainebros... it's not looking good

Attached: 1653658765182.png (581x784, 78.71K)

Now begins the IED phase.

That's very good, Europe needs ASIATIC MENA to fill slavic women's womb.

Russian men shall be turned into slaves as their ethnic group suggests (slavs), their women shall be slaves in the bed for the TURAN PEOPLES.

Russians will kneel to the asiatic men

Attached: 1653656746962.jpg (604x452, 61.83K)

In 2000, I admired Putin, though I knew he was a faggot. I stood with the children of Beslan. In 2008, he stepped into the role of prime minister (puppeteer) and Dimitry Medvedev took the job of President interim. People noticed and had serious questions about Putin and his friends power and Pussy Riot, journalists, critics, and political opponents were right to call him out. After BP lost tens of millions of dollars on a corrupt oil deal gone wrong and other companies left, Russians protested. In 2011, the people of Russia voted against Putin. Vladimir Putin and the united russia party lost that election.
He stayed in power anyway and people all over Russia took to the streets. Thousands are still in jail. Some faggot kike called Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States military secrets to Russia, Putin saw his defection as a golden opportunity to be king of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks and he used the Sochi olympics as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine. That same year Yanukovich, Putins crony, was kicked out of Ukraine by his own people.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula like Crimea would help Putin project naval power. Putin shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented. Since then, Putin has propagandized his reign unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and while journalists are executed in Russia, based Alexi Navalny has lead the opposition to faggots in the Kremlin from his jail cell. Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully. Navalny and thousands of real Russian people are in prision now because youd have to be a fag to support Putin.
When Putin dies this year, and it will be funny when he does, Russia will become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin or the fags who suck his cock can say matters.

Attached: 48091.jpg (496x492, 41.58K)

More russian slaves to serve their TURAN masters

Attached: images (21).jpg (530x398, 30.67K)

I pity none of them.

Attached: cover1.jpg (1848x1040, 576.39K)

I’m sorry, but did Ukraine already lose? Oh, that’s right. The war isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only just started. Does not having Mariupol count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the war is still on? The Ukrainian military is still fighting right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the war for how many weeks now? They're going against a bunch of dirty vatniks and holding their ground while against such a bigger country. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Ukraine wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Azov just posted another Black Sun. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Ukraine posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Ukraine because they're hard fighters to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

The US stock market is already reacting to this war being over. The only exit strategy for Ukraine now is a palace coup, zelensky secret flight to Poland or Washington DC, and the interim Ukraine leadership asks for surrender terms from russia, in Moscow as a show of good faith.

(This is also the only possible way Ukraine keeps Odessa.) Basically Ukraine should start returning all russian PoWs immediately as a sign of good faith.

Russia gets all the donbass, all Zaporozhye, and kherson. Maybe little negotiations over Kharkov, but Ukraine can keep sea access and Odessa if they surrender and negotiate now.

(Ukraine hands over 100% of the NATO gear to russia, kek, undamaged) joint russian/Ukraine force at all Ukraine borders, forever (to keep out the zogbots)

You watch too much TV buddy.

2 more week Moscow faggot
sage this shit

Attached: 1648587561013.webm (570x720, 842.37K)

>>euro countries realizing their aid is going into politician's pockets and slush funds and refusing to provide more
kek, implying they don't have their own "10% for the big guy" operations, silly rabbit

/uhg/ trannies slitting their wrists in silence

keep dreaming znigger, the only one getting couped is that faggot putin

>memeflag
>obvious Israeli serial thread
In all fields

You got baited by pasta you half-chinese half nigger

> holding their ground while against such a bigger country

Russia uses a fraction of its peace time army (170к) and still assrapes hohols.

Attached: 16516041168360.jpg (800x800, 498.48K)

>ukraine itself admitting major defeats
like?

Attached: 1652806882661.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)

why do you have to be mad? accept USSR 2.0 will happen

but wait, there's more.

Attached: Web capture_28-5-2022_0824_meduza.io.jpg (900x937, 293.09K)

Russia as a country and russians as people are the lowest scum on earth. May God bless Ukraine in his fight against invaders.

The day when Moscow Empire is in ruins and the St.Basil cathedral is blown up, will be the best day of my life.

How do Slavs let themselves be anally raped by minorities? Fucking faggots

Joe Biden signed the check last week, now we don't need to care about Ukraine until the next payment comes due.