Why do some people hate rent and make it a political topic rather than an economic topic?

It's really weird to read posts about rents. Some people unreasonably hate landlords when most of these landlords are just asking for payments for their rented property. Do some people really think private properties should be freely rented?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-07-10-at-10.58.20-AM-1.png (593x446, 134.86K)

Even economists hate landlords. It's called "rent-seeking behaviour", they absorb wealth from the economy without crew creating any

I cringed hard at your post. Imagine defending the biggest leeches of all time.

Commies think the 'right to life and pursuit of happiness' means their basic necessities should be free.
And commie economists are some of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever exist. Canada is a tyranny and you're still listening to professionals.

Get a job faggot

because I can't fucking afford rent and the jews are responsible

You're a mexican

Everything I like ,must be free
Everything I don't like, must be banned.
I don't want a house. I want YOUR house.
Also, i have no real skills and refuse to work.

Funny thing is:
Owning a rental and maintaining it is wrong.
Killing the owner and taking their shit is right.

t. commie faggot

Attached: commie protestors.jpg (873x762, 33.84K)

its not they they should be freely rented its the idea of doing nothing and receiving something is counter to a productive economy because the land lords have no incentive to change things and tenants have no capital to invest

>they provide a place to live

if i could just grab a piece of land and build my own house i would because thats what most people used to do, but thats illegal. the only thing propping them up is the legal system, not the market

I have a real job not exploiting hardworking people and monopolizing a natural resource

>being against landlords makes you a commie

Lol, Hitler was opposed to passive income. Adam Smith called landkikes robbery. It’s only retarded centrist bootlickers who like landkikes.

or you could, yknow, have reasonable thoughts about how much people should be charged to live in a building you have but dont want to live in
instead of profitmaxxing over every possible opportunity
but hey

Attached: 1653679027299.png (610x715, 377.53K)

Rent makes rightoids eat each other alive so it's really funny. The ones that profit from renting behavior will defend it by calling everyone else a lazy communist jew. Those that feel negatively impacted by renting will call renters greedy kikes who destroyed housing market.

It's funny seeing them get into a battle of who is the bigger jew.

Renting wouldn't be so bad if the state wasn't so intertwined with property. Everything from messing with the money supply, interest rates and directly bailing out banks that should've failed for taking on too much risk lending to people to buy houses. For each failure of the central planners, there is more and more red tape and control offered as the solution. And it's all so tiresome, especially when retards turn around and say the problem is always too much freedom, we need more state control.

Most rentals are owned by some faggot trying to make a profit at some future point in time when they're an oldfag.

Doing nothing
>Take a risk on buying a property
>Nigger neighborhood menace
>Fluctuation property values
>Repair
>Maintenance
>Property tax Jew
>Insurance Jew

If you stopped property taxes and inflated insurance, shit would drop 25%.

Stop importing niggers into the US and rent rates would drop 50% and stay flat.

Attached: Bethany Lily 1.jpg (1080x1350, 102.3K)

Since the issue is "doing nothing and receiving something is counterproductive for an economy", what should be done to incentivise landlords on generating wealth or contributing to the economy?

>live in a property with no risk
>no upkeep required
>if month-to-month, can literally leave whenever is convenient
>landlord assumes all of the risk and does make a profit from it

why do people hate landlords again? do they actually want to buy a fucking house every time they move? A house is too big for someone who wants to live alone.

Attached: 1604459302083.jpg (1079x1070, 381.72K)

Thank you for this pepe

landlord owns two houses vs two guys own one house apiece

it's just poor people seething about being poor. there's nothing inherently wrong with renting, i mean.. not everyone has the money right away to buy a fucking house. (inb4 'we could if there weren't landlords' no. you couldn't stop being poor AND stupid.)

you can't have infinite immigration and not have housing get more expensive; and that's before zoning and all the other hurdles to keep undesirables away from everyone else.

but the current bout of diaper rash regarding this is mainly because the dollar is crashing in real time; but the other sectors of the economy haven't caught up as quickly as housing -- i.e. the insane valuations are not because housing is getting more expensive, it's because the USD is turning into monopoly money before your very eyes. (and the DNC's answer is to just print more.)

My family is top 1% without only a single rental property that I know of. Fuck landlords monopolizing something that belongs to everyone.

how does housing belong to everyone? what kind of idiotic commie nonsense is that?

People making political problems out of merely economic ones is one of the main causes of our current clown world my friend

>belongs to everyone
What about women's monopoly on pucci?
Can I rape them?

Attached: goth gf.jpg (676x380, 58.83K)

>haha you don't have the RIGHT to property user! It doesn't say that anywhere in the constitution!
>the american dream? what's that? work until you die SLAVE
>also you're a commie
suck a shotgun barrel you filthy kike

its political because the economy is intentionally designed to turn the people into debtor slaves for life
being a renter is more profitable to the state than being a homeowner. preventing the people from forming communities also helps prevent legitimate organization

The cost of materials is crazy. Don't see an assembled house going down.