Canadians making fun of the USA because of mass shootings

I have some Canadian friends and anytime a mass shooting in the USA happens they say shit like "Why is it that mass shootings only seem to happen in the USA?" Or "Why does the USA love guns more than kids." and other weird shit. I am a pro gun person in the USA but I never really have a correct come back. I don't know enough about Canada to attack them in any real way. Like what problems do Canadians have? Also, to me, no country is exactly the same. The USA was born in a turbulent time so within our constitution is the 2nd Amendment. In Canada, its not a right to be able to own a gun. Its a privilege. To me, the USA was just born different and under different circumstances so our problems and issues are likely going to be different from other countries? What are your thoughts?

Attached: 357SCHMAG.jpg (270x350, 13.45K)

Friends with a leaf? You getting trolled mate

My thoughts are you should dilate and seethe before allowing yourself to cope.

I have to do some history too probably. I am curious as to how Canada was born compared to how the USA was born.

Attached: predatorvacc.png (606x606, 479.57K)

it's just a certain type of smug canadian whose entire identity is "not being american"
these people should be wholly ignored

Fucking leaves your entire country is a Chinese money laundering operation

Alright there young boy. There's 3 rules when dealing with a Canadian.

Rule #1 is to abandon all Canadian friends. Canadians have proven to be treacherous. Mark my words, we will be invading Canada within the next 20 years, maybe sooner.

Rule #2 is to just avoid the fuckers. They stay contained for the most part in their tundra country, but they are indeed sneaky. Many Canadians walk freely among us and we are none the wiser. Always be ready. Never relax.

You call those Canadians what they are: faggots.

Canada has shootings all the time. Gang niggers with hand guns shoot shit up all the time in the city because bitch Trudeau won’t secure the border, making it very easy to just bring a small gun across the border from the US. And we actually gutted the police here, took away any ability for them to protect society (because doing so means targeting niggers) so now crime and shootings goes wild. Dumb fuck politicians ban AR15s in response because retarded Liberals are scared of big guns, but not of savage niggers that open fire in the middle of the streets.

Oh right. There's absolutely NO mass shooting's in fucking Mexico, right? You ass clowns and your "facts."

Tell him to go have sex with a dog they love that shit

It's only hot in 2D honestly.

Just show them images like this

Attached: 1653363102959.jpg (1000x750, 106.9K)

Attached: 1640443003701.jpg (784x767, 72.13K)

this. canadians have a massive inferiority complex and cope by poking fun at americans. we are literally shittier, poorer versions of them 10 years ago

canada is a chinese colony of weak faggots who must eventually be purged from the earth with nuclear fire. don't talk to them.

>Canadians making fun of the USA because of mass shootings
Oh no, those bullies

"America" at the time was full of pussies who were afraid of being ambushed and killed by savages.

Make fun of their ugly women

I considered moving to Canada but after a long think of the pros and cons I decided not to.
One of the cons was when friends of mine told me that racial discrimination against those of European descent when applying for jobs is enforced there. I couldn't actually believe it until I asked a few more people.
How come there hasn't been major legal challenges there over this?
This will hurt your industries majorly too, covid has caused major backlogs and staff shortages across a multitude of industries and simply delaying the rehiring process with absolute bullshit requirements will harm it further.

>but I never really have a correct come back.
because you're fake like your post
begone

Attached: 1496618113098m.jpg (1024x576, 61.46K)

>be burger
>get shot

that is the extent of my bullying of burgers. what we see with school shootings is not organic and are completely done by federal agents. if these federal agents did not convince these people to do these shootings, these shooting will never have happened.

even talking to people around me about the latest shooting. i ask them
>how does a poor kid living with his grandparants afford over $4k in guns
they can not answer if, they never even knew about that factor.
so yea, i will make fun of cianiggers instead.