Likelihood of a Civil War in the US

Is it likely that a new Civil War will begin in the US around 2024?

Would you gladly participate and shoot some niggers?

Attached: civilWar.jpg (1280x624, 149.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i will go and shot some chud while annexing part of new england s a colony of Quebec

50/50

either it happens or it doesn't

It already started, we're in the 1860 stages of it now.

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, thereā€˜s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

Fuck off, kike. We may disagree, but my neighbor isn't my enemy, you are. Now, face the wall. Also, checkem

Abortion and gun control happening at the same time makes it much more likely
even just one of those has the chance of sparking something but we've got both right now

Weak ass bait post memeflag. Who claims civil war will be along racial lines? It's about gun laws, abortion, and the degeneracy of the left. Niggers will be shooting troons and that's a good thing.

No. Most blacks are good Christian people and anti abortion. They would surely side with the Republicans if it came down to saving the lives of the innocent.

Biden is currently flying illegals into the USA interior (OH, PA, KY, NY, MI etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM

Attached: 3573583583927.jpg (1348x928, 171.67K)

They'll be shooting you, retarded faggot.

Unironically yes for your data mining
I am barely participating in society at this point only enough to survive.

I will not take part in society unless we are overthrowing the rulers and establishing some sort of new revolutionary government and at this point I do not care what kind.
If the niggers or hispanics want to rule, let them try their hand at it. Hell if the Asians want to form an anime government im game.
As long as it is no longer these jews.

>Who claims civil war will be along racial lines?
A jew would. OP is JIDF.

You only say that because you're not White yet still on Any Forums in the current year. I will never count you as an "American", ever.

problem is what they do is even worse than the fact they are all from the same criminal group

Attached: 1555306220469.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

i trust the niggers way more than i trust the leftists
not that those two groups are mutually exclusive - but race traitors are always enemy #1

Gonna be an unironic professional gay rapist for hire for the obvious winning factions (y'all on the right) and rape every gay liberal in West Hollywood.

Attached: file.png (273x364, 137.32K)

We know how to deal with you types

Attached: 7485E3F9-4FCC-4700-A80B-170078D83458.jpg (770x455, 26.18K)

based biden,
working to rid our nation of the abomination of abortion by flooding the country with catholics

Imagine thinking country ass republican niggers don't exist. Retard. It's not white vs black its blue vs red. The smart niggers who don't steal for a living tend to vote red...I will admit that's a very small number but it does exist. OPs question is off base and weak ass bait. You are just retarded, many such cases.

Look around you dip shit, its already happening. 5th generation warfare is already being conducted. The question you wanted to ask is "when will kinetic warfare actions take place?" The answer is probably never. Americans are far to fat, lazy, stupid and blackpilled to do anything in response to the kinetic actions that have already taken place so i doubt seriously they would act if it became more common.

Attached: 1537838488462.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

Like 99% of the weak ass bait are low IQ JIDF fucks who can't even bait a hook properly to save their lives, worthless kikes can't even fish after how many thousands of years living next to the ocean? Pathetic.

2024 is unlikely because civil wars dont just start, it is violent acts that keep happening and get out of control and then it is officially a civil war
2026 is more likely

Attached: 1652494849628.jpg (700x699, 503.61K)