Refute this

protip: you can’t
hardmode: can’t use the word “grooming”, “gender ideology”, or “propaganda”

Attached: 11D12673-00CC-435B-816C-44895F6E0EFD.jpg (912x749, 301.54K)

Medical malpractice.

Children are now being groomed by their homosexual elders in school this is wrong.
Gender ideology is a toxic lie fed to the masses by Jewish Marxist Communists.
Propaganda is on every piece of available real estate promoting degenerate ideologies that lead their victims nowhere good.

>medical malpractice
Except the medical institutions all agree that gender affirming care is the best way to treat gender dysphoria?
Try again

>groomed
ERRRRR
I said you couldn’t use that word
Try again faggot

before i do that i have a task for you

you write that nonsens in your pic rel without using any words that have been invented in the last 40 years

It’s already done moron. Lmfao

>cispeople
>transgirls
??
ywnbaw

those words existed more than 40 years ago
Cis is a latin root
transgirls have existed for more than 40 years
try again

The 41% suicide rate of post transition patients tends to disagree, faggot.

>41 meme
that was suicidal ideation among pre-transition individuals
the actual completed suicide rate is

>wasted gets
you know exactly what i mean
PLAIN AND SIMPLE ENGLISH YOUR GRANDMA WOULD UNDERSTAND

quick before your pathetic threads gets archd

it is simple english.
lol i get that you’re german but cmon bro its not hard to read

mental ill fags have no credibility. there done gtfo. never come back faggot.

this is a horrible argument with no substance
try again

An abomination is an abomination. You won't change people's disgust reaction

thats what they used to say about gay people
and black people
youre stuck in the past and are on the wrong side of history, again and again and again

You're still abominations, we just have to collectively pretend you're not.

Fpbp

Grooming gender ideology propaganda

Fuck off faggot.
> pro tip: you cant say no

Attached: Alfonso_ribeiro_fortnite_dance_lawsuit2.jpg (640x360, 20.74K)

There's no such thing as a wrong side of history. If that was true, focusing on cosmetic issues while people starve to death would put you on the wrong side of history.

>thats what they used to say about gay people
>and black people
You're not helping your argument. Also, checked Hitler digits

If this is what progress looks like, I ain't on board chief.
And I'll raise my kids to be just like me.

no. thats all you get and more than you deserve disgusting faggot. now, lets talk about the drain on society you represent and you tell me why we should not kill you and give your organs to non-faggot children?

>were not coming for your children
>JUST KIDDING GIVE ME YOUR SONS TESTICLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you troons are physical demons

You are a freak and a drain on everyone around you

Fucking groomer kill yourself

>Except the medical institutions all agree

Attached: 1456428992792.png (333x293, 6.45K)

You will never be a woman.
Also,
Kill yourself.

> what is one plus one?
> dont say two

This strategy is really stupid OP. The final decision lies with you but you should seriously consider ending your life.

What's to refute? Xir is not wrong- we don't want HRT, blockers, crossgender behavior, faggotry, ugly ass trucker dykes, or anything related to trannys.

Lol you're a faggot in a wig.

>medical institutions all agree
Yeah they fucked up royally with the whole COVID larp.

Attached: A889BF13-FD42-4080-8C1E-358227222EA4.jpg (1075x885, 90.64K)

>your grandma looks confused and fetches the febreze as your axewound starts to reek again
neither blockers nor HRT is going to change XX chromosomes to XY or vice versa
you try change biology when you are supposed to tRuSt tHe sCieNCe
you are meddling with gods creation which at one day will cause holy wrath on all mankind
you are not normal
you are not natural
you will never be a woman
please hang yourself before your mental illness infects others

>verification not required kek

braindead take
typical american
braindead take
typical american
braindead take
typical american
braindead take
typical american
braindead take
typical american
hey i said u couldnt use that word
braindead take
typical american
what.do you think trannies cant grow hair?

YWNBAW isn't quite right. If you don't suicide yourself and medical technology advances greatly you may in 20-40 years be able to transition. Currently it's just medical malpractice by profiteering Indian doctors.

what if I identify as wealthy? will they start giving me cash?

Fantastically incorrect.

There is no uniformity or consensus in how to treat the mental illness of tranny-ism.

braindead take
typical american

Age of consent matters. Children are not mentally equipped to make such permanent, biology altering decisions and certainly the detrans community has shown the power of the Discord/Twitter social contagion factors.
Drink bleach.

??? you are literally wrong
faggot

The largest hospital in Sweden just banned both HRT and puberty blockers. You are losing. We will win.

That's the first step to converting to the true faith.

>healthiest
suicide is the healthiest option.

And the most environmentally friendly.

>detrans
oh boy here we go
82.5% of detransitioners detrans due to social or financial pressure
only like ~3% actually detrans because they are actually cis

DER GROOMER

This is what I mean by The tools doctors are using now to "transition" people are crude and horrific.

grooming, gender ideology, propaganda

Children should not be allowed to make life-altering medical decisions.
If they still want to 'transition' when they turn 18...chop away

Theyve been working on a male contraceptive pill for 80 years. If you think theyre turning men into women 20 years from now youre gonna be disappointed.

And why even bother when you can just comvince a eunuch theyre a woman.

Why aren't there any blind trannys?

they used to say the same thing about lobotomies

Ok Groomer

There is no good evidence that hormone therapy or mutilation is effective treatment for gender dysphoria, in fact quite the opposite. The original landmark study had several critical design flaws and criticism has been silenced by various political groups, some operating within the medical field. All of this information is publicly available if you use jewgle

Attached: 1649897486310.jpg (474x507, 24.91K)

You utterly misunderstood my post if you think I'll be disappointed in the lack of trannies in the future. Typical Australian

>Children should not be allowed to make life-altering medical decisions.
The doctors make that decision after long conclusive evidence that the child has gender dysphoria
>inb4 welll uhhh ACKSHUALLY that doesnt exist

>??? you are literally wrong

Really- then you should have no search results showing doctors, politicians, medical groups, pediatric organizations, etc with vastly different recommendations for care... and yet, that is what pops up on multiple search engines.

Neck yourself, faggot. Do the world a favor and take yourself out, you disgusting, hated abomination.

>They'll never be pleased - they don't want HRT, they don't want blockers, they don't want education, they don't even want any crossgender behavior allowed at all or else it's "brainwashing". They'll be against anything trannies present as an alternative option, no matter how reasonable, if it's not explicitly anti-transition
I agree with this, no child should ever transition and any desire to do so should be met with extensive therapy and anti-psychotics. I literally don't want trans people to exist in any capacity. Those that try to create more of themselves by going after kids should die.

you are wrong
Do they have lead in british water?

but it's grooming
why can't I call it for what is is

>inb4 pimozide
>inb4 conversion therapy
>inb4 blanchard or zucker
all wrong faggot
kys

Simple. One side is normal and the other is mentally ill and the normal people are trying to stop the most impressionable/least aware of consequences among us from making irreversible permanent decisions that the mentally ill are saying are good. Best case scenario under the mentally ill's plan is permanent sterilization, worst case is a mutilated mockery of a man/woman no sane person wants to be with.
Meanwhile all that hormone shit (hrt and birth control alike) is not processed properly in our municipal sewage water treatment facilities after being pissed out and ends up in the tap water. Most bottled water is from a tap, and all fountain drinks are hooked up to the tap water as well. Nothing filters the hormones out, so over time we'll end up with an entire population with imbalanced hormones and all the health defects that come with it. All because some faggots hate themselves and want everyone else to buy into their delusion that they're someone they aren't rather than accepting who they are and working on loving themselves.