After uvalda both liberals and “conservatives” are anti-cop after fake news spread about cops not going into the school

After uvalda both liberals and “conservatives” are anti-cop after fake news spread about cops not going into the school.
Now more then ever we need to back the blue

Attached: 823E17C4-C9C7-4729-B8C6-C592B4F9572D.png (478x361, 130.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADdpLv3RDhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COPE HARDER LOL

The tranny was barricaded in the school. There was no point in sending every single cop into the school. They needed some for crowd control

Maybe you should have looked closer to their badges, it was all right there

Attached: Uvalde Yellowbelly.png (596x568, 199.58K)

its a one time poster. they are trying to gauge how bad they fuct up this time

It's unironically over /back the blue/ bros

nevermind. you are really here for the long haul on the thread?

Attached: 1653610722616.webm (640x360, 2M)

I'm unironically not memeing when I say it's over, this was the first one of these since I had my kid. Gun control now.

Attached: FTnxjYpWAAAqgPM.jpg (1200x1089, 114.97K)

THE CROWD THAT WAS TRYING TO GET IN? LOL

>fake news spread about cops not going into the school.
we literally saw them not go into the school

Bring a vigilante is a crime, and they just would have created more confusion. The cops were in the school, but Twitter doesn’t show you that

yes, the border patrol agent that shot the suspect was a vigilante.

The right should never have been bootlickers, it will be the police who kick in your door and shoot your dog because the government told them you should have guns anymore, and tey will wholeheartedly agree to it as long as they can keep their guns.

The cops were in the school to grab their own kids

Cops cannot be a vigilante

nah, those cops were cowards. LOL at you defending them. LOL at Texas tough nonsese. LOL at being such a tool you can't even be ritical when criticism is warranted. stupid ass.

>after uvalda
Is this what jews really do? Fucking pathetic. Nobody has backed the blue since the riots.

Only niggers and antifa are anti-cop, which criminal are you?

i unironically hope every cop dies in shootouts with nigger gangs.

>Now more then ever we need to back the blue
You are posting with the wrong flag to say this. Who is us? Do I support my local police? I don't oppose them. Why do they help women abduct children and enslave men?

Only cops are pro nigger and antifa. If you are pro cop you are pro anifa and nigger. Niggers and antifa would be taken care of overnight if cops didn't protect them like the perfect zogbot army they are.

Have fun backing the blue when they arrest you for using an illegal weapon to defend your house from BLM protestors assuming you aren't already in prison for not taking the vaccine.

Attached: 1642512365923.jpg (1024x793, 127.15K)

good one.
cops showed their true face with the corona tyranny.
they're nothing but mercenaries.

prove me wrong.

>inb4 i was just following orders
>inb4 but the new laws....

Attached: 1636989516776.png (870x713, 591.27K)

>Bring a vigilante is a crime
No it isn't.

boom harder

Attached: 1649880144145.png (819x1024, 1.5M)

oh, you're not a good faith actor. gotcha.

This is for you cop sucker!

youtube.com/watch?v=ADdpLv3RDhA