WTF

The "pure blacks" are turning against mixed blacks, calling them part-white and insinuating that they are secretly working for the white agenda.

The same way white people think jews look white while being traitors, now black people look at part-whites the same way

Attached: nationalist quote.jpg (500x500, 67.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

Attached: percent black.png (1200x890, 31.6K)

I'm Eurasian. At least I wasn't born as a nigger mutt, but I still won't be accepted by anybody. Maybe I'd fit in with the Ugyurs?

oh no, better call this Twitter light skinned niggi. The one who allways makes theese anti white posts.

Just sit back and enjoy the shit show, all this globofaggot lefty nonsense is self defeating given that the always need an enemy and if one isn't there they will turn on each other.

Based. Id rather be 100% black than a mutt

It's the nature of tribalism. Can't form large groups. Once the group gets too big you declare part of it to be the "other."

Do American blacks seriously think they're all 100% African? The typical "African American" is 15-30% European DNA.

Attached: 1646329524117.jpg (576x432, 66.59K)

>pure blacks
Kek, usa niggers are ALL part caucasian mutts

Italians are not white

>It's the nature of tribalism. Can't form large groups. Once the group gets too big you declare part of it to be the "other."
Bingo.

Although I thought the OP pic was a bit off the mark, since it's always the lightskins that have the biggest anti-white complexes

Attached: 1641396146107.jpg (1024x615, 229.77K)

You're all missing frontal lobes.
But sure, divide yourselves.

Blacks have purity tests too, it's why the hatians killed all their light skins when they genocided the island.

Jewish DNA. Lol. Lmao. Their kikemasters bred them

Nothin new they racist

Attached: FQMF-ZlXwAEdS85.jpg (851x805, 89.49K)

ACCELERATE

I’ve never seen a mutt choose their white half over their black. There is no societal benefit to doing so.

>part black
Lol.

Are you okay?

All blacks in the USA have jewish DNA.

You could fit in with Markiplier.