Question for Poos

My girlfriend, who is from south India, had her parents over in late march/april. They cooked curry every day. Let me start by saying that your food looks like poo, and it smells bad too....

Anyway, how long until the smell is out of my house? It's the foulest home smell I've ever experienced.

Also, why do you eat that garbage? I thought American Food wasn't healthy but dear God.....

Attached: 1619823274407.jpg (681x666, 119.9K)

i don't think that shit is gonna come out.

I’m convinced Indians are actually sexually attracted to shit. They eat everything that makes them shit their guts out with violent diarrhea and also shit in public or semi-public places with no shame

post your gf

Indians are perverted subhumans, by far the vilest race in existence

Attached: download_(4).jpg (288x175, 8.71K)

Not happening.

Anyway I love you all but please answer me this... why do you all eat that garbage smelling food? And WHEN IS IT COMING OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE?!

Common misconception, that smell isn't in your home it is in you user. You are what you eat, so they say. Anyway, this right here will solve the problem.

Attached: 22222.jpg (1596x1600, 463.13K)

i dont.
Don't you have a chimney/exhaust in your kitchen nigger.

>WHEN IS IT COMING OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE?!
Curry is an oil-based substance and its odor clings to everything. Way worse than fish. Get some Febreeze and go mad with it.

No, I wish I did. Its a standard microwave fan above the range In the process of redoing our kitchen and putting one in, but they came before that.

Pooinloooo pooinlooooooo

Attached: india.webm (960x540, 2.4M)

Does anyone have the train pajeet? I want to save it.

I don't know about that. They seem like good people. Always been good to me, and her parents are such nice people. I like the poos. I just can't stand their food

Closer to aryans than we like to admit

That smell is NEVER coming out. You have to scrub every surface especially the walls with bleach. Many shitskins have a "spice kitchen" where they prepare the stinky food so it doesn't make the whole house reek. Good luck with your future mongrelized children.

Meh we are both good looking. We are close enough genetically that bone marrow shouldn't be an issue

Bro, look at poos. Why would u eat their food? Look what it did to them. It will come out but it takes a while. My buddy bought a house that was previously owned by poos. The curry stink stayed in the house for a good 6-7 months, but that was from the poos living there for 4-5 years before he bought it.

>The curry stink stayed in the house for a good 6-7 months
that must've been the longest 7 months of his life

>date a pajeeta
>be surprised she has pajeet parents who eat pajeet food
Kill yourself you mutt loser.

Attached: 1647617011604.webm (408x720, 2.93M)

lost

You should go back with her and never come back you race mixing faggot.

That's extreme poo cope. Never in a million years.

Attached: 1647617380526.webm (314x410, 832.32K)

kek