Why did Pope Benedict REALLY resign?

Give me the schizo tin-foil take, Any Forums.

Attached: pope.jpg (451x351, 34.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ogjre.com/episode/1824-lex-fridman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heh i literally just heard that same shit on joe rogan 30 seconds ago

There's a group of faggots who run the Vatican, and get got tired of fighting them.

It's always pedo shit with the Catholics.

Fucking disgusting slime they are.

he was ousted because he knew too much

He wrote a book about how he wanted a council of popes
That’s what he created

>Fucking disgusting slime they are.

Attached: catholic sex abuse.jpg (590x687, 113.31K)

Little st huge pray for us
St Simon of Trent pray for us

Don't know, don't care. Christcuckery needs to fuck off.

Go read the letters he wrote. They were published recently (within 2 years I think). They basically say that the church was purposefully infiltrated by communists and alphabet agencies. As for his resignation, I assume he wanted nothing to do with the crimes the Vatican covers up. Considering how much slander he got by the media vs how great coverage this (anti)pope gets, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that Benedict saw too much and resigned because he is not an evil man

I hate shills so much it's unreal
>Give me the schizo tin-foil take, Any Forums.
EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF, KIKE

in the latest joe rogan episode with lex fridman, they're in a conversation about how elites do weird shit and joe mentions pope benedict was wanted for crimes against humanity when he resigned, and he's now stuck in the vatican because there's no extradition.
ogjre.com/episode/1824-lex-fridman
at 99:40
pretty great episode so far desu

>t.

Attached: A758A276-D139-4AD4-B6AF-D2903605D873.jpg (800x540, 112.08K)

This is your country, protestantcuck.

Niggers, Mo*mons, Kikes

Attached: ret.jpg (407x306, 31.34K)

Fags

Precisely the quality response I'd expect from you insufferable tards. And it's rich you're invoking the Jew considering you people give them blowjobs every chance you get.

200 a year is still a lot, just because schools are worse doesn't make a difference, there's more kids going to public school than a catholic church in the US.

Just didn't want to poz the church even further, that's about it, I don't think there's any super secret shit, if you read his books, he's mostly just a reasonable normal dude.

I can smell your faggotry and your admiration for varg

Attached: 435.jpg (460x657, 62.7K)

>Taking anything said by a Jew called Fridman into account

oh boy here come the jews trying to shit talk christianity.
let me dig out this old chestnut

Attached: Rabbi Ravage Savages the Christ-Jew.jpg (936x5800, 1.85M)

Attached: Rabbi Ravage Savages the Christ-Jew _2.jpg (936x5640, 1.95M)

not a friend of the current agenda. francis is buddy buddy with the wef.

Attached: Rabbi Ravage Savages the Christ-Jew _3.jpg (1368x4136, 1.17M)

the funny thing is this image doesn’t even represent how much of a disparity there really is. it counts all public school employees but only priests instead of all the staff at the church. if it just compared teachers to priests you’d see how much more teachers rape kids statistically

Demonic bastard probably sensed he was going straight down to the 9th layer of hell and wanted to redeem himself. Yet there will be no salvation for this servant of Satan.

Attached: 9841354.jpg (316x315, 25.5K)