Alliance: EU

Alliance: EU
Horde: US

Attached: 17.jpg (812x541, 111.94K)

I heard everyone rolls Horde now because the racials are better. The server I played on back in 2009 had more Alliance than Horde, though. I rolled a human mage, didn’t know anything about racials.

that doesn't make any fucking sense retard

Jews: Goblins

>he doesn't know

EU white
US black

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x186, 7.25K)

Which one has the cute cow chicks?

I liked WoW goblins. It was cool to go to neutral territory.

Horde, blessed milk enjoyer

Attached: d1gn2uh-7b362737-6c35-4b5d-b959-49b84949e857.jpg (600x793, 119.51K)

Cata was the last good expansion with the exception of legion. Blizzard has been absolutely mogged with all the media attention recently. Trannies have been hired for PR to save face and now theyre running their IPs into the fucking ground.

>tfw you will never play vanilla WoW with your online friends while they reference family guy constantly over vent again

what are we playing on the new vanilla server

I agree with this assessment. Tauren and undead for life

I’m going horde because alliance is always overpopulated and you’ll have more people to gank

US has always had a higher Alliance to Horde ratio compared to EU. For the same reason that more US players are on RP servers. They're faggots.

Minmaxxers will forever be bigger faggots than even the biggest goldshire homos. And doing mythic+ is the equivalent of downing 6 months worth of HRT.

I miss this game. I miss classic wow too already

>Horde
Why would you play a Greener if you have the option not to?

imagine complaining when you have paladins and the most retarded bg design AV favors you so hard that even your incompetent ass can win
you do have the better tavern music though

God bros take me back to vanilla Barrens chat

Horde has had paladins for quite some time, did you just wake up from a coma?
Also, unless this was changed, AV is classified as an epic battleground and nobody does those because they are a massive waste of time. I think even classic players prefer to farm Arathi Basin.

Horde has better bants and more importantly unhinged racism.

A lot of people still try to get 1 epic BG win per day if they want PvP gear because it gives the good PvP currency, but trying to get a win can be pure pain

Does someone have the image where that kike faggot ruined MMORPGs by basing WoW's entire combat system off of Everquest?