What are the fundamental differences between a conservative woman and a liberal woman?

What are the fundamental differences between a conservative woman and a liberal woman?

Attached: 4F07F4A3-6CE2-483D-A19F-7D90B5133A65.jpg (966x970, 157.44K)

Bih noose and darker skin apparently.

The one on the right is a 1/1,000,000 anomoly who simply follows money and 'ideals'

The one on the left is also an anomoly as most conservative women are well dressed, well spoken and attractive.

Nothing. All women are the same. All of their political opinions are either a cope or an excuse to get dicked.

The mammaries, clearly.

>The one on the right is a 1/1,000,000 anomoly who simply follows money and 'ideals'
She doesn't have any ideals. She's completely sided with the DNC at this point. She's gotten nothing that her Squad originally campaigned on.

One kills their child and other doesn't.

>What are the fundamental differences between a conservative woman and a liberal woman?
Which group of men they see victorious in genociding the order group within 50 years. Women don’t actually have political views, they just place bets on the ideologies they think will lead to their own self preservation. It’s like when you bet on a basketball game. You don’t actually care about the niggers playing the sport, you just want to know if you’ve won $500 or not.

>What are the fundamental differences between a conservative woman and a liberal woman?
All women are the same, obviously, but even conservative men ARE liberals.

Captain, I'm going to need a side by side full-spectrum milker comparison to give you a proper answer on that.

>anomoly

liberals cant make milk?

Tits, apparently.

God made evil people ugly.

Attached: repent.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

Women know nothing about policts they just get in line with the ideologies that the men in their family belive

>

Attached: 89E5C99A-B0AF-4DB3-9E1B-DC76A8CFC8EB.png (777x315, 381.49K)

You bang loose leftists and marry a trad conservative

Now bring the seethe I welcome it

Attached: 3y6s93.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

I like small tits on a petite woman, preferably blonde

sex left
marry right

The difference is which man is feeding her lines to her.

A conservative woman is born with a vagina

I love both of these lasses and their massive milktruck bosoms so much bros…

Attached: 8A48CFCB-5FAD-49E3-830E-3DA2EF36C6AE.jpg (778x512, 67.5K)

I read that first as "breast feeding her lines to her"

jews as a group -esp. the diaspora, seem to be headed toward an opposite Sexual Dimorphism typical of actual humans and other primates. The men appear diminutive with features typically thought of as effeminate, while females are hulking and exhibit features typically associated with human males. Some jewish females exhibit this sort of phenotypical dimorphism so demonstrably so that they sometimes confuse the casual observer into thinking they are some form of transsexual, appearing to be genetic males trying to pass themselves off as genetic female.

If we could isolate these jews in some form of habitat that keeps them as a breeding stock with no outside genetic admixture, we could allow them to continue down their path of this unique evolution for human adjacent groups. I think we could see the birth of a new human species with a sexual dimorphism very similar to that of the Angler Fish, eventually reaching the point where the female jew absorbs her chosen mate into her body as a means of reproduction.

Attached: abby shapiro and husband (male).png (1276x549, 782.93K)

Eat shit Judeo de mierda

Attached: IMG_20220527_232711.jpg (966x970, 165.32K)

I like massive tits on a petite woman with a small ass but normal hips. P shape is undervalued in today's nigger-led society