Are you for the fall of the West?

I thought about it the other day, when russia began the invasion.

For a moment I wished for the fall of the west. For the Russian and Chinese to free us.

But then I realized that if we became poor Asian Women would stop having White Fever.

So now I am for the west.

Attached: 1648498476004m.jpg (768x1024, 128.82K)

>he thinks asian women like white men because of their money
What can I say moors like yourself cant compete

you race mixing son of a bitch you're already med and inches away from not being white

im not from the west xd

I'm all for it, just for shits and giggles. Nothing personnel.

>Chad flag
>Opinion discarded

>your point is so week you have to post tits.

Many such cases

Attached: nope2.jpg (481x507, 16.62K)

Rape

>>freedom in a Russian or Chinese controlled society

Get off the internet

I'm for the fall of tits.

Med are the real whitesy you white wanna bem

You are just pale and souless.

Pale != White

Jebus

Attached: 1652840709959.png (400x400, 239.13K)

made for BWC

>pic
>you wife this thing
>have to see this creature without make up every day in bed

Sad! Couldn't be me!

Attached: 1650107493501.png (469x468, 350.78K)

anons, I just want a big tittied asian gf who will take care of my white children.

Booba

>For the Russian and Chinese to free us.
You have no idea what does Russian liberation mean. Even the most sick and perverted kikes, the most savage niggers, and the most crazy islamists are innocent children compared to Russians and, especially, Chink Chong bugs.

You are a TV gazer. The things in your head are zombie symptoms. What is happening IRL is something different. Something way worse. You aren’t safe you utter fool. You had your injections? I don’t think you stand much of a chance because you gaze at man made images and don’t understand what people are like or what they are doing to you. You cannot.
The Rothschilds send their young to the trade pits to learn. If you cannot make out well in those then you won’t be capable of seeing the world. If you gaze at images with your brain switched off you don’t stand any chance at all your mind belongs to people who only want you as a commodity. You don’t think it matters, but you are a zombie and don’t control what you think, the people controlling the images do.
>you over state it
Yeah? And we just had a deadly plague that was killing it’s way through the population forcing people to accept experimental injections and being locked up not allowed to go outside?

Attached: ADEDA174-4CDD-4C83-86F2-92A7201CB111.jpg (240x320, 13.58K)

You sound autist

>For the Russian and Chinese to free us.

fool, our western goverments want us to become chinks.
i mean, name me even more enslaved people.
not to mention there is NO opposition.
the chinks as the russains are also controlled by the par*sites.
it's all for show, to send the goyim into a slaughterhouse and destroy the western middle class with artificial increased inflation.

Attached: 1234567.jpg (244x206, 11.26K)

You think bugmen women look like that ?

No shekels for you.

Obviously. What a dumb question. Is anyone here *not* for the fall of the degenerate West?