Why am I supposed to vote democrat again?

>~$40 to fill up a fucking Prius from empty

I chose this as my daily driver so I don't mileage my Corvette. What's the fucking point?

Attached: file.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

it's ok user, it would cost 90 USD to fill up my fucking 2.0L honda

>Prius
Tell me again about those cuckmobiles all yuropoors drive

Attached: fag talk.jpg (1274x830, 341.02K)

what? the prius is pretty huge for a hatchback and there is tons of space unlike european cars

I didn't even see you had a Corvette
Proceed user

Lol you’re paying 10 cents a mile, that’s cheap

still double what i used to pay bro

I’m paying 9 cents a mile on the highway for a gas-powered compact, not a hybrid. Almost double that in the city. The car’s range is over 500 miles.

(Would be 8 cents if I had those gas prices.)

Do more door dash goy.

It doesn't matter who you vote for dear. You're getting fucked by Capitalism either way.

>muh Capitalism bad
Low IQ post

Lol i paid 12 for a full charge on my tesla yesterday, i guess you're just poor OP?

ah yes, because price controls would be 100% working right now lmao

At leas you are filling your car in your side of the river.

Attached: stopcrossingtomexicopls.jpg (1136x620, 112.5K)

Literal Stockholm syndrome queers.

thinking about getting a motorcycle but i've only ever rid dirtbikes.

Based prius owner. Mines is at 170k miles and still going strong after replacing the water pump. But yeah pretty annoying that my fillup is around 40 bucks now too. I'm starting to only fill up when my gas tank is less than 30 miles left.

>great gas mileage
>will easily clock 200k miles with only minor maintenance
>better quality control than american shit
>more sensible design, interior and exterior
>more user serviceable than modern european shit

jap economy cars are unironically based

Attached: 1650863165792.png (239x372, 127.95K)

>only 40$
damn thats cheap

Literal brainlet thinks we actually have capitalism
I mean how many bungs have our government put under the housing market, for example? You know nothing.

Yeah I was messing with OP, I love my Toyota

>$40 to fill up a fucking Prius from empty
it was 15-20 $ few months ago.

Yup the Japanese make a good lasting car.

>To avoid mileage on my Corvette
Do you avoid fucking your wife to keep her fresh for the next man too?

Never mind you own a Prius, I already know the answer.

motorcycles are great and can be really cheap to buy, but just be weary that the upfront costs will probably be more than you'd ever spend on gas.

You'll want to budget at least $1000 for decent gear, plus insurance, plus maintenance, etc. You could go cheap or have no gear, but it's literally your own wellbeing that is taking the risk. It's not worth it. Plus state licensing, title transfer, competency tests (per state), etc.

Motorcycles are cheaper per mile than a car, but not necessarily that cheap to own. That's an internet myth

Attached: received_1772246679507608.jpg (4032x3024, 576.54K)

This. My corvette is for driving.

What are you talking Bong Gas is $3.80 gallon in mexico so burgers cross in masses and make lots of trafic also you need to wait a lot for filling your car.

$21 mexican pesos = $1 burger dollar

Attached: 121122121321351123.jpg (1280x960, 81.66K)

Food, bullets, gas and land all rose in value. They hold real value unlike precious metals or fiat. I think thats why they bought housing in the 2008 collapse. We're moving into a rent based economy where one immigrant comes over and gets pre approved for a brand new car and rental unit until he smashes his car and loses his credit then on to the next one.