The new flag for our police

Attached: a4bh7afqn1291.png (1024x592, 107.71K)

Based. Fuck zogbots.

Why can't milita fucks just Stfu... I'm a lone wolf asshole... I hunt and protect for my own pack... go larp at the air soft fields like the fat pussy you are...

what does it mean?

Thin yellow line, meaning they piss themselves when actually confronted by danger. Like refusing to rescue 19 children from a crazed gunman, because they feared being shot (their lieutnant's own words).

Probably the only thing the far left and far right agree on. Fuck cops, all cops are niggers.

Attached: Ulvalde SWAT.jpg (960x960, 93.8K)

They brought their brown pants I see.

Attached: 6y7462391875698236529.jpg (599x439, 30K)

At least for the resource officers.

The ONLY thing you hunt is men after clubs close down at 3 a.m Stop acting like a tough guy you sword swallowing homo. The only PACK you have is from a fat nigger named Jerome when he PACKS your fudge.

Uhh It's not the police's job to get shot for you. They are just there to apprehend and arrest if safe to do so. Did you think they're supposed to be bullet shields? LOL

all the beaner cops cowered outside while the white man saved the day. typical

Wouldnt militia types not care if cops are cowards?

Attached: serve and protect.jpg (2100x2100, 2.44M)

low effort

Attached: Back the puss.jpg (968x577, 89.23K)

Attached: 1653610722616.webm (640x360, 2M)

Americans are the dumbest fucked on Earth. You probably think you have some sort of sophisticated training that would allow you to take on an invading army don't you?
Look at Chris Dorner. He had the training and fitness to take on an army. Look how it ended for him.
Look at the unibomber. He was literally a genius living in the middle of nowhere and look what happened. He largely failed at everything he set out to accomplish.
Look at Waco, look at Ruby ridge, look at the Oregon BLM occupation, look at Jan 6, look at the Oklahoma bombings, look at the Boston marathon massacre, look at any lone wolf attack and ask yourself if any single one of these people changed anything, accomplished anything or even led decent lives.
There will never be a lone wolf reactionary figure capable of doing anything but spamming an Aryan utopia autistic fantasy shit on sites like this.

Some of us have friends, brothers and cousins you atomized judeoprotestant faggot.

it is literally the police's job to get shot for me.
thats why we pay for them with our taxes and give them special privileges.

It means they're yellow, aka cowards

fuck the police, fuck the private institution of jail that robs men of their free agency and takes years off of their life. we need police/jail reform now.