$12/lb for salmon in Ohio

How much is food where you are?

Attached: 348B6032-9AAC-47B4-8CA4-EEC887CF929F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.92M)

>fish and steak

Those are ribs you dumb chink

What is surf and turf

i need some salmon now

$28 a year for salmon and crab and whatever else you want from the ocean.

Icelandic salmon farms are expected to be highest valued fish we sell after 4-5 years.

Looks wonderful.

>Ohio
>seafood
cmon

To much

Attached: extra_large.jpg (400x207, 22.67K)

I don't eat salmon because I live in Florida and own a small boat.
I do however eat reds, grouper, snook and sheepshead on a regular basis.

T-thanks bro

i am an actual salmon farmer.
AMA.

Attached: dsc_65.jpg (759x1014, 227.64K)

>I’m a salmon farmer
>I cum in your salmon
>I don’t give a fuck

Farmed salmon is full of cancers and heavy metals. Farmed fish shouldn’t be consumed if you’re a white man with money.

I paid $20 for a moderately dry aged new York strip. A bit pricey, but it's good for two meals, so not too bad. Colorado, Denver metro.

is salmon meat any good? I generally dislike fish but salmon always looked tasty to me

>Farmed salmon is full of cancers and heavy metals.
this is 100% bullshit.
stop falling for vegan nonsense.

Salmon is great, but get wild caught and eat it raw. Very fatty fish, basically melts in the mouth.

Retarded & gay

Salmons good, it's the least fishy tasting fish

It’s good. I’m somewhat allergic to other fish but salmon doesn’t bother me at all. Truly the fish of the white man

Lol you faggot dishonest prick. Farmed fish is full of heavy metals, diseases and cancers. It’s common knowledge if people bother to look it up. I only advocate consuming wild caught. Wild caught salmon can be easily differentiated from farmed salmon in flesh colour: wild is red or dark pink, farmed is light pink.

Sobeys prices are such a ripoff now, the only saving grace is it's still a majority european run company, employees too. no diversity mandates.

Yeah the pink isn’t even natural, it’s added lmao. Don’t you think wild caught is full of bullshit from pollution though?

>midwestlet
>eating surf and turf
diagusting

I hate being poor

thats what you get for eating fish, you pansy

Attached: 1646879356130.png (565x720, 1.03M)