Trans Rights. Chuds won't win this long term

Trans Rights. Chuds won't win this long term.

Attached: 1488.png (1600x944, 1.21K)

if it looks like a girl then it is a girl and I'm completely straight

Attached: 157.png (1023x1023, 1.74M)

Selling ropes is a lucrative business in murica?

Long term they will just off themselves

Did we give bulimic/anorexic people medication to help them throw up more? Did we give them gastric bypass surgery and shame everyone else into accepting them as thin?

No, and we shouldn't enable trannies either.

*privileges

I never see trannies in my city. It's quite remarkable.

Attached: image-2.png (540x450, 245.7K)

>long term
Enemy kills self

They will be back, and in greater numbers.

Attached: IMG_1509.png (276x426, 173.72K)

Attached: Trans-Rights-Human-Rights.gif (275x358, 1.3M)

>cannot reproduce naturally
Roiiight

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

Attached: image-3.png (828x649, 2.14M)

genital mutilation disguised as magical sex change etc etc 60% suicide and rising etc etc
just kill yourself pls thanks bye

Attached: newdragonclass.png (340x447, 173.78K)

I saw one when I was a kid waiting tables. On a date with a guy who was lobster red with embarrassment. To this day I wonder if he'd been tricked into the date and was just seeing the make-up smeared stubble for the first time; or if he'd come to regret his lust guiding him to such a state.

eventually you have to go offline and when you do people see the real you then they snap back to reality

Just wait until the first mass suicide from all the buyer's remorse. The day will come when 200 faggot trannies off themselves in some kind of Jonestown looking shit and they finally criminalize this fucking mental illness and put you back in the fucking nut house where you all belong. Heavily medicated. Banned from internet and television. Until you straighten up or an hero.

Those kikes just fucking love mutilating genitals. Its a surprise they can wait eight whole days before chopping at their sons' penises and allowing a old pedo rabbi with herpes to suck off the bloody foreskin.
What a vile people they are. Any JIDF watching, you're fucking heinous. Mutilating baby genitals. Scum.

two leaves of the same tree

Poor guy. Hopefully he became aware before he took it home.

>trans rights = right to brainwash the kids
>2050: 30% adults are trans and 50% kids scientists baffled, but it’s not cuz schools are grooming.
>I repeat, it’s not cuz schools are grooming

How dare you!

Attached: 01724E89-0ED3-42F6-9813-2A24301F5252.jpg (474x292, 32.08K)

>chads won't win this long term
You literally live 30 years at max.

Attached: 1653631176333.jpg (4612x1930, 2.9M)

I'm pretty sure he was aware in the first 20 seconds of meeting it bro. All males can tell instantly.

Long term there won’t be a fight. It’s just this short term is uncomfortable.

You won't be alive long term lmao

Long term, you won't reproduce and then you'll join the 40% FRFR no cap

Go back

>1980: we never saw autistic kids. I heard about them, but never saw them
>2022: 1:3 are autistic, still no curve in sight. Scientists are baffled, but it’s definitely not vaccines. The science is settled.
>2022: I never see trannies
>2050: 1:3 are trans, still no curve insight. 50% Kids younger than 10 identify as trans. Scientists are baffled, but they know it’s not cuz schools are grooming. Experts agree, teaching kids about trans and homosexuality from birth onward to adulthood is a positive.

Attached: AC453AE1-D712-4E29-809A-0CF0A287509D.gif (365x341, 1.34M)

hi there, JIDF here, noted your post and we'll take it into consideration. by the same token, seethe more, chud. :-) i'll be going outside while you're rendered into inactivity by crippling black pills, as is the point of this place. good day!

Attached: 1548600391697.jpg (640x480, 33.82K)

Thats already happening everyday. These retards kill themselves at an alarming rate and attack other people all the time but the media wont report on it.

Just look at the media silence on the mass shooting troon that happened just this week.

I hope so. In contrast the troon was positively fucking gleeful. This creepy pathological smile.
Probably not the only way in which it was positive.
The contrast in their expressions really stands out now, it says a lot. It was so self absorbed it couldn't see the effect it had on him. It was being validated with a real date, that's all it cared about.

found a pic of op

Attached: femboy.png (1556x1156, 363.48K)

You'll die off faster than the EMO generation