Going to church

How do I decide on a church or find one? I'm not being too picky, I just want to attend a church that is white and has young women also attending. It doesn't have to be a lot of them just some. Is there a church finder app or something, I'm serious?

Attached: 1651541998342.jpg (494x482, 23.09K)

Just worship by yourself.

first post worst post

don't go to church. god is always with you, why do you need a middleman?

you are God's temple, but if you go to meet girls, then Jehova's witness are sinners as fuck next to catholics

"And I tell you that you are the girl reading this, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

I want to find a Christan women.
What do you mean? I am confused and autistic.

No one goes to church anymore, retard. If you want to fuck girls, go to a mosque. Sandnigger women are hungry for white cock

Attached: 1643984949755.gif (405x720, 2.87M)

all priests are degenerates. protestant, catholic, you name it. how can you listen to their lies? they are literally the pharisees jesus warned about

>I want to find a Christan women.
so lust guides you? good to know

You are DEMENTED. Anti-natalism is anti-creation.

where did I say anything about natalism, you fucking idiot?

The guy wants to get married and start a family and you're like "oy vey this is sinful" lmfao. Do you think I'm blind?

the nearest mosque

you should go to a mosque

you're a lame protestant clearly

>The guy wants to get married and start a family

he says he wants to go to church to meet a woman. his intention is clearly to get laid and not worship God.
you seem very hurt by this statement. perhaps you also went to church just to fuck some christian girl.

>start a family and you're like "oy vey this is sinful" lmfao
i never said it's sinful to start a family. but going to church to find a woman is making it about lust, not about God.

Some do and you're probably right to a degree. Still I don't want a brown girl.
You're why people don't go to church. You are demented and lame.
Why is pol shilling Islam so much now?

Episcopalian, they have the highest IQ

Attached: FTr5NCaUcAAn0Rg.jpg (547x525, 48.49K)

>You're why people don't go to church.

if you are fine with being lied to by degenerate priests, then go ahead go to church.

i've been to church. and let me tell you - there isn't a single pastor/priest who didn't fucking blatantly bend the word of God to fit the "CURRENT THING"

Money is root of everything

Attached: 1652941262741.jpg (612x408, 30.25K)

>and has young women also attending
Leave them alone you creep.
Imagine you were the brother of one of those pure church going girls, and some fucking internet nerd who wants 'muh pure wife' hobbles in, and starts trying to get close to them.

Just fuck off, dude. Stop making your problems into other people's problems.

Attached: 6414.jpg (1280x1280, 390.06K)

Why do I want a high IQ girl? They literally suck and are disgenic. They have a super low fertility rate and are annoying. Having high IQ kids could mean not having grand kids. There's a reason the average IQ is what it is.

Amish women are ugly as fuck.
They should wear bikinis instead of faggy dresses.

well, dodge mormons (freemason cult). Also Jehovas witnesses and those unitarian pro fag churches.
Beyond that all the churches are corrupt and run by either jesuits (vatican) or freemasons and rosecrucians (protestants). However you can still use those as community center to meet with like minded people to discuss problems in the neighborhood and organize to solve them, or discuss scripture and faith and get someone schooled in the scripture to answer questions. Remember its not the instutution or the buildings that are the church, but the people
>20For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.
Focusing on denominations while shunning people for being in the wrong one is another divide and conquer. Be happy someone chooses to follow Christ as that enables us to come together and discuss how to do this properly.

Be united in Christ and not divided by institutions

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah<
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

i don't wanna "fuck", you gutter-minded swine. i want only to begin doing things the correct way.

Church isn't your personal Tinder fucktard. Be better.

Inb4 Muh white babies.

Idiots are so simple minded it's hard to talk to you sometimes. You fucks thing the old women in church don't have grand daughters and shit like that? A church of old ladies is more likely to find you a wife. You show them how nice you are and how Godly you are and they will find you a wife i'd bet. But all you simple Jack fucks can think of is chasing pussy with your eyes.

Be better please, PLEASE!

Fuck off I'm a decent looking guy of good character. That's exactly who I would want my daughter to date.
Amish girls are cute as fuck. They all are skinny and modest. We have gotten to a point as Americans where any skinny girl is somewhat pretty and every young Amish girl is. I have seen many since I have Amish around me. I honestly am considering a Mennonite church now. Fuck technology.

and the granddaughter doesn't go to church? lol

>Why is pol shilling Islam so much now?
either trolls having fun or they realized LARPaganism doesnt work

Just start attending ones near you til you find one you like

Then why do you have to go to a place of spiritual development that you don't belong in to try and infiltrate a nice family?

Attached: 1346.jpg (1280x1280, 346.02K)

>you don't belong
outed yourself there

I suggest going to an anabaptist church of some kind. Mennonites are going to be the most accepting. If you find a liberal Mennonite church they’ll usually speak English and there is an ethnic aspect to it. Personally I’ve never seen a black Mennonite besides from the pictures of the churches they establish in Africa.

I dont know how it works in burgerland but in bongland the county will be divided into parishes each served by a church. Just find out what parish you are in and attend that church. It's better to attend a close church as it build community relationships