Have guns to stop shooter

>have guns to stop shooter
>do nothing instead
Wow

Attached: 1653681085833.jpg (1170x1545, 296.73K)

>barricaded suspect
Didn't they hear the shots or what?

I didn't think I could feel more disgust. Demoralized confirmed

What makes no sense is by 12:13 they absolutely knew there were living children in the classroom and they didn't breach the door until 12:51 because they "didn't think they had an active shooter". At least 2 of the 911 caller kids died.

struggle session:NO I AM THE MOST OUTRAGED BY THE STATED UNJUST THING WAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!!!

They also admitted to hearing "sporadic gunshots" while waiting in the hallway. As in the are hearing the gunman execute children in that classroom. And they still did not go in. This entire situation is fucking unreal

Fuck these cops specifically
I am not anti police but these faggots failed their city. When 40% of your city budget goes to your police and the fumble it this badly something needs to change.
What a disgrace, every police office involved should be fired without pension

It is a fed town. In this case, BP
School shootings always happen in small fed towns

Did they deliberately create a bloodbath just so Beto could grandstand?..., swinging Texas in favor of the Dems? Did they truly think such a plan could somehow work?

Attached: 1620953714917.jpg (640x427, 33.9K)

skill issue

Cops are smart, I wouldn't risk getting shot if I didn't have to. If you're a cop everyone already hates you, so if I get a stand down order I'm planting my ass, collecting the OT, and staying alive for my retirement

American anons get shit on for not using their guns but look at what their police does.

It easily could if the voters are trained to blame gun violence on the Republicans.

This is a Good Thing, otherwise parents might have taken the law into their own hands like that father did when his little girl got raped in the bathroom by a tranny in loudon county.

>other people should risk their lives for my spawn!!!!
Nope. Not their problem or my problem.

Cry more. The entire police force is spics and they have an average IQ of 85. You expect good results in that situation?

I’m not upset at the school shooting this country has a huge problem with stopping mentally ill people from doing crazy shit but the absolute bungling of an active shooter situation by law enforcement

Back in 1997 two armed robbers robbed a Bank of America branch in north Hollywood in full body armor and illegally modified fully automatic rifles with a trunk full of ammo. The LAPD at the time were so under fire powered they only had their service pistols and shotguns that just bounced off the armor but they stood strong returning fore while some of the street cops went to the local gun shops to borrow riles to try and bunch through their armor.these cops were brave against overwhelming odds against bank robbers. Now the cops in texas have 1 person who is shooting kids in a classroom and they have the numbers, they have the weapons, they have the tracing and they stood by and wait till a classroom full of kids died before doing anything.

Attached: E59B96C8-8826-4F9D-9F8C-C6BC2753EB23.jpg (2048x1957, 396.4K)

Y b cop tho

>Trusting police officers to protect or defend anything
NGMI

glowies might have overplayed their hands
this is quickly turning into a martyrdom
and revolutions are often set alight by martyrdom.

True. Government should be disarmed. The civilians within the school should be armed.

Why do Americans enjoy slaughtering their kids?

We have a mental health problem, be nice,

Why do Swedes enjoy letting their women get raped by Somalians?

The police standing by while children get executed isn't good optics for dems wanting to ban guns.

Diversity

>stood by and wait till a classroom full of kids died before doing anything.
Democrats needs a high body count so they can bring up during midterms.

>pigs do nothing to stop criminals and instead arrest the honest men who try to stop them
Nothing new here

these are the same people that tell you you don't need guns because law enforcement already has them
they want you dead

there is no money for the state in stopping kids form being killed
if this was a stop for a seat belt or speeding, they would be all over it.

Time for a hanging.

no one sane expects police force to defend them
thats why 2nd amendement is human right

>Why do Americans enjoy slaughtering their kids?
I dunno, Sven. Why do you let Muslim gangsters get cheap hand grenades from Eastern Europe?