Separatist thread

Build it and they will come edition

>If we can provide a better alternative to normies than the current failing societal structure, globohomo will lose its power over our nations.

Attached: 5231532.jpg (1367x1080, 172.46K)

We'd have to nuke Vancouver.

Shouldn't these maps be drawn at the county level

>noggest part of usa included

Just build a big ass wall, so you can watch the suffering with a beer in your hand

>No need for corn syrup if we have our own food,
>No need to worry about inflation if we have our own currency (Things like silver hold value, unlike fiat, and can be traded with other nations.)
>No need for corrupt judges and cops if we have our own legal system.

This is started by trading with each other, turning to the group instead of to society for purchases, (go to Sneed's for your feed & seed instead of Walmart, pay him in silver, no taxes to zog)

These communities of self sufficient society ditchers will expand and connect, creating a good reputation in the areas they inhabit.
We will share from our excess with the normies, and help them when we can. They will see how much more prosperous it is than slaving for fiat, and wish to join. We simply tell them not to use fiat, to shop and share within the community. And just like that Globohomo loses another person who may have needed a vax to keep their job.

Attached: 1625856325525.jpg (720x720, 93.3K)

>just sieze control of 1/3rd of north america bro

This. Eastern Oregon and Washington are very rural and want to be a part of Idaho or their own state called Jefferson.
Promise NW Oregon, Western Washington, and BC their Cascadia.

Attached: 1653506435436.jpg (612x576, 97.26K)

why not utah, iowa, manitoba, kentucky, ohio and west virginia?

No way there will be any form of border changing in North America. Sure, there may be a force to balkanize (no matter how small, it's been there. Like how the retards in Texas want 'Texit'), but I believe that the inertia of the US being whole is too much for these off-shoot separationists to ever surmount. Of course, there could be a massive shake up geopolitically like nuclear war but I can't foresee that happening.

also basically all of ontario north of barrie and all of bc east of abbottsford

I like it. Split the NE off from California.

why not just conquer the rest of North America and then use ethnic cleansings instead of having border gore?

>keeping New Orleans, St. Louis, Memphis, Kansas City, Houston

Attached: 1367034887901.jpg (312x312, 58.98K)

globohomo will win. deal with it.

D I A G O L ON
I
A
G
O
L NOW
O
N

The areas chosen are mostly inhabited by people who want this sort of change. It isn't a matter of taking over territory, its just reorganizing the people who are already there, into our own government that represents our interests.

Attached: 8117145871.jpg (568x1080, 368.51K)

I don't think so, they rely on deception for even the most basic functions.
Unsustainable.

Attached: 1649858892188.jpg (1024x748, 188.64K)

SALES SÉPARATISTES = FILTHY COMMIES!

I quit and moved to the USA and only come back when the separatists got BEATEN!

PENNSYLVANIA, OHIO, WEST VIRGINIA ALLIANCE

So instead of Toronto, you get Austin/Atlanta/Houston/Miami, what's the point?

Any White separatist movement should be recognized as only temporary and a place to concentrate our strength before retaking the rest of America.

Attached: 44AC6FF3-A9E8-4D6D-B0E3-780BF6307ECD.png (827x574, 276.4K)

Fuck off well poisoning shit eater

SALES SÉPARATISTES = FILTHY COMMIES!

I quit and moved to the USA and only come back when the separatists got BEATEN!

Attached: separatiste 1608086384817.jpg (259x194, 19.23K)

Your terms are acceptable

Considering that the states pictured here leech the most money in government gibbs from states that actually produce GDP for the country, I welcome this.

\\\ lmao

Only because the South is 50% niggers.

The armies of the Prophet (pbuh) will kill every fag and every yahud. You will become food for flies and dogs.

And a lot of big nosed people being called different labels.
Utah also has this problem.

>always along state lines
this is why these maps are always a fail
Eastern Oregon and Washington
Southern Illinois
and you would have to exclude Vancouver (Little China)