WE NEED GUN CONTROL NOW!

WE NEED GUN CONTROL NOW!

Attached: 3BE97172-DEF5-49E3-B708-97FF7AD130F7.jpg (750x552, 74.26K)

MEET ME SOMEWHERE

Attached: 2e30b2e75a7a6ff7eb00e83f4304d1e1.jpg (286x400, 14.53K)

Who are the ones shooting them?

...from another young black man
.......with an illegal gun
ywnbaw

*Blacx

those are rookie numbers
we gotta pump those numbers up

The Jew York Jewskies

>What do you mean you're getting shot? That's illegal.

Who makes the guns? Who sells them the guns? Who allows the public to own guns? The white...

…..baseball?

Attached: FE68E838-2836-4393-BE35-160660B58308.png (472x471, 71.31K)

Do we blame the people buying the horse dildos or the people making them?

Fuckin yt!

Attached: demographic lies4.jpg (276x182, 15.98K)

GIVE ME A FUCKIN' ADDRESS

Attached: 1653680983782.gif (700x525, 3.76M)

The one who made the atomic bomb is worse than the one who threw the atomic bomb.

and the vast majority of those are with an unregistered or stolen hi-point; gun control is redundant. the only gun control americans need to pay attention to is their grouping

Hey that sounds like me.

That doesn’t answer my question and you know it you disingenuous piece of shit

>When your cities rank above Brazilian cities in homicide by capita but you cannot question why people who legally own rifles in the countryside are getting penalized for it.

I want to be like canada/europe were niggers still kill each other but the have to use wacky melee weapons.

Attached: 1621820611192.gif (320x310, 2.2M)

>Chicago
>White in White crime

Attached: 9FEA3926-4642-4777-B885-E88A7F28544F.jpg (498x376, 45.36K)

Why do drug dealers get a more severe sentence than drug consumers? Because the one who starts it is always worse. Cope.

Why didn’t you answer the question?

If there wasn't enough of a reason to hate the Yankees

Still you refuse to answer, instead differing and positing situations that are irrelevant to the question at hand you fucking nigger

not my problem

Do we blame people who buy child por... or the people who produce child por...? Both you fucking idiot. There. I answered your stupid question.

gotta pump those numbers up, blacks.

This is what happens when you let women run your company/organizations Twatter account.

According to the police department "we" needed more dead children because of their cowardice! This is just another October Surprise in May. Politicos need something to rail against, but they're overplaying their hands again. In the end after all these new laws are passed it will be time to have another one. Solving the problem would take a committment to see the radicalized, loners, and the misfits get counseling, social work, and attention. If they don't get it legitimately then they'll seek it using a gun. But, precious resources that the states would rather spend on their $Billionaires would have to be spent elsewhere, and They don't don't intend to solve the problem because it makes the politicos look like they "care" - they want that, they don't! Care.

forcefully deport all the black men and this problem is solved.

We need more guns to exterminate the plague that is destroying America.