Pigs kill nigs

the overwhelming majority of police are on our side, don't let the leftist troons shitposting overtime currently dissuade you from that fact.

Attached: DURING.jpg (1034x1293, 84.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MkeS_0NQUZs
youtu.be/dVmxKbVZszY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ACAB. This is one thing I happen to agree with ANTIFA on.

they were perfect...

youtu.be/MkeS_0NQUZs

Sure thing bub, enjoy your state sponsored robbery

I will never forgive Leftists and their undying hatred of big boobs

If she was getting them removed anyway, then what was the point in censoring it ?

the doctor who did this needs to be trialed for war crimes

they'll kill anyone they're told to kill.

Attached: Milton_William_Cooper.png (371x268, 155.04K)

no cops to kill niggers then there also will be no kike police statists to stop you from genociding niggers.

Yeah I for one support the zookeepers
Someone has to contain the chimpouts when they inevitably happen

Those are actually pretty gross. The pic is from the front (so you can't see the abhorrent sag and profile from the side). They probably only look good in heavyweight bra. Tits like that are a liability - fun to fuck around with for a night, but if you wedded that and managed to live past 50, you'd be helping her drag them around when you went shopping.

>the overwhelming majority of police are on our side
If you aren't twelve, then you're quite possibly the dumbest motherfucker who ever lived.

Attached: scully_derides.jpg (1312x791, 101.87K)

Like they did in mininesota

They follow orders. They followed the order not to stop a man killing children, they’d follow the order to kill you or your loved ones.

former zogbot, most former military, ems and first responders who interact and/or work on the street are acutely suffering from nigger fatigue.

Attached: 1646867996221.jpg (768x1024, 92.24K)

>the overwhelming majority of police are on our side,

Attached: Canada trucker convoy-YFW you fell for the meme 'cops are all right-wing, when shtf they'll be on our side'.jpg (978x726, 199.58K)

Then they shouldn't have taken the job, they knew what they were in for

I'm going to plant drugs on over 50 inccoent people just because I feel like it

Attached: e019fe56-eb4d-4c76-92fd-df336cf93376-Zachary_Wester.jpg (768x960, 58.91K)

some people do want to help others

Attached: 1630772625682.jpg (580x889, 137.36K)

youtu.be/dVmxKbVZszY

Police are allowed to mail you drugs then raid your house even though you had no idea what was in the box

bootlickers on suicide watch lolololol