So London Banned guns and still has violence? How will democrats explain this one?

So London Banned guns and still has violence? How will democrats explain this one?

Attached: parcel and part.webm (720x720, 2.67M)

Systemic racism

>OMG why don't they just make murder illegal lol I mean like I bet if murder was legal this would happen the same amount or less

Attached: 13339.png (645x729, 108.98K)

Niggers are a global menace but only kikes are worse.

Lad actid without a proper loicense

Fuck off Jap
Your ass got nuked twice

The theory is that these policies would make mass killings more rare, not impossible

Why is this very simple concept so difficult for your compatriots to comprehend?

Did he live a licence for that sword?

isn't that what liberals are asking or implying getting rid of guns will do?

Have*

I'm p

Phone posting*

but everybody and their dog knows that "mass killings" happen like once every 2-5 on average?

seethe more, kike

ITS DEY CULCHA

Leftists in our country are pushing against better Arms legislation here because of "risk to increased domestic abuse and violence towards women". If that doesn't clue you in that objective reality, coherence or even basic causal relation is completely irrelevant to the decision making behind these agendas, I don't know what will.

Attached: 1590959394220.jpg (480x480, 26.41K)

Liberalism in white nations is a Jewish invention.

It's pogrom time.

We banned carrying knives too. So what?
>Cum Catapultae Proscriptae Erunt Tum Soli Proscripti Catapultas Habebunt

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-205052.png (1080x1920, 275.17K)

systemic niggers

No you fucking retard, that's your cuckservative 80 IQ strawman gotcha you've passed around to avoid facing reality. Nobody is saying gun control is 100% effective, just as nobody said vaccines were 100% effective. Saying
>hurr durr it's only 99.97% effective so it doesn't work hurr
Is extremely retarded

The reason is they don't care about the killings, and would prefer freedoms. They justify it afterwards by just saying legal changes won't work anyway, because say who cares sounds worse.

next is what, sharpened sticks?

Gun lobby Jews all over this board

They’re myopic, delusional, retarded, too prideful, or a mix of the four
If that’s the rate that European countries experience shootings, then that seems like all the more evidence that it works; a phenomenal rate compared to ours

Attached: F8C138F4-134F-4714-A5B5-E8A4491E0083.jpg (250x140, 7.12K)

So saving 10 people a year is better than the tens of thousands of people saved by firearms a year?

Its alienation

Pretty sure they're already a no-no, with good reason.

London seems weirdly worse than New York. They're both shitholes full of jews and shitskins, but only in London do you have nigs in broad daylight stabbing people in cars.

"RIP"

Attached: fuckoff.png (792x821, 912.4K)

what socio-economic factors pushed those fine gentlemen to commit such an atrocity, under influence of ever potent white supremacy? Name 5 such examples

Was Gavin garraway British? As in actual British? Most murder in London is foreigners killing foreigners.

>so if I make up numbers that are the complete opposite of reality then I'm right in my head???

Attached: 1559930995434.jpg (600x600, 57.8K)

Like in France when the failed to ban delivery trucks and 60 people die by truck terrorism, or in the UK when they do ban everything and a guy has to stop a massacre with a sword fish (both of these are real stories)

Is that a selfie?

hold on you dumb leaf, you want to talk lets talk. How many people theoretically would be saved a year if you target legislate mass shootings? 20? 30?

It's part and parcel, right lads? What is there to complain over. Getting a cheeky stab is just a price to pay for modern comforts.

Attached: 1649817516425.jpg (700x1050, 426.18K)

look up defensive gun use lol

Yeah we really need niggers to have AR-15s, that will definitely help Britain

Gee, I wonder what group of people slowly takes over every position of power and is constantly advocating for large groups of refugees to be imported to diversify the native populations of predominantly white countries? Do you have any guesses?

>notice increase in israeli flags pretending to shill for 2nd
the recent ones were really sloppy eh jew?

Attached: 1630541206758.jpg (617x1024, 100.66K)

niggers can't be tamed

If niggers and beaners were banned crime would be zero. So why don't we do that, faggot?

>no u!!

>hold on leaf, I want to cope. What's the most amount of dishonesty you'll let me get away with? Do I have to shift the goalposts and strawman or can I just blatantly lie about everything?

>hurr why come we ain't just ban night time and then we can hab sunlight all day lolololololol

Attached: 1518805639448.png (511x515, 28.66K)

You are beyond help, you're on your stomach taking that black and brown dick up to your vocal chords every single day as a nation. What you need to do, is shut the fuck up, and die out already. It's fucking painful to observe your pathetic ass.

come on lets actually talk, you started screeching because you wanted attention right? how many people would actually be save versus how much will crime increase

rub your little retarded french almonds together

How can you die from a soft stick?

oi ban the katanas now

Shall

No arguments, concession accepted

>please humour my hypothetical instead of looking at reality
Ok let's say hypothetically that 288 school shootings is the cutoff

Already has, will be continue to be.

>u didn't let me cope that means I won
Gun nuts should not open their mouths of they're only going to be retarded because you're not helping your cause

Ugh! Niggers. Am I right, folks?

No link has been established between gun owner ship rate and murder rate

This is an ungraspable concept to some retards, particularly canadian's who suffer from a particularly powerful strain of retardation

We like to be stupid and scared, it keeps things simple for us and the ruling class

It's time for background checks on murderers! Common sense murder laws is the only way for us to move forward as a society.

Probably heavy objects or rocks... definitely rocks.

Attached: 1632093006968.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

>can't even figure out how apostrophes work
>calls others retarded
If gun ownership is inversely correlated with mass shootings then why are mass shootings significantly more common in America than countries with gun control? Why doesn't Canada and the UK have more mass shootings per capita than the US. Sounds like you've been listening to mutt rhetoric too much. Inb4 muh Switzerland cope.

Attached: 1653672453139.jpg (558x908, 86.67K)

No really, why would I want niggers and random brown street gangs to have fucking GUNS?