I unironically do not want a world without black people

I unironically do not want a world without black people.

Niggers are natures comic relief.

Attached: 1641233214965m.jpg (1024x1024, 142.78K)

It’s all fun and games until they gang rape your daughter

This is ture, but allowing them to wreck havoc on our communites, family, and society is another thing. Maybe we can work out some way to send them back to Baboon Land, but keep them on streaming platforms to watch them chimp out everyday but not have to worry about them diluting our heritage and traits, influencing the youth and destroying our nations.

it's not rape if they want it

People think this is just a racist pol type sterotype but it is in fact reality, multiple white woman i have talked too throughout highschool were raped by nigs when in a neighboring city thats infested with them for a party or some other degenerate non-sense

You will never truly know how bad it is though because who would admit to getting raped by 5 niggers?

Im suprised you can read this text, Chink

Attached: OIP.jpg (300x300, 9.33K)

ayo dey linked up?

funny until they rape/kill a family member. Niggers need to be [redacted]

Cope
White girls know what they want

Is that Spotemgottem?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

Your daughter should have had a gun or at least a male chaperone.

>multiple white woman i have talked too throughout highschool were raped by nigs when in a neighboring city thats infested with them for a party or some other degenerate non-sense
I'm supposed to be mad at some whores paying the toll?

Haha he has turd hair that's totally worth the immeasurable damage to society

well then you definitely want to immigrate to the usa

anything but asian......ABA.

that looks like goku's hairstyle. Was Goku always a nigger?

No. Fuck niggers. This type in particular. My gut reaction is not to laugh at them. It’s to gas them like the roaches they aspire to be.

>no father
>solves 100% of problems with violence
>>was Goku always a nigger?

Luckily for you, you live in the UK where there's an endless amount of negros and shitskins of all complexions and creeds

At least she'll be satisfied finally

I live far from niggers, so yes I am entertained. But I pity those who have to deal with them daily.

it's all karma for having them in the first place, thanks jews

just watch cartoons if you need your comic relief fix, it's not worth the hassle having it IRL

Attached: 4f14-die_beiden_hinterhaeltigen_brueder.jpg (650x450, 31.89K)

Niggers suck, even here in Ireland we don't have it as bad as the us but niggers still act like niggers, coke deing knife welding criminal fags. Funny that. No matter where they are they act the same. I don't want them

>Niggers are natures comic relief.
not when da be kill'n and rape'n and destro'n n sheeit nigger.
the old comical coon propaganda doesn't work no more.
kys

Nothing funny living in Chicago Detroit Baltimore

Used to be a funny subculture, excllent singers and athletes, now just violent thugz and criminals

These people look like human pitbulls

>now
k summer fag
lol

Attached: tron.jpg (918x664, 99.37K)

Hotboii and cuttem resse r dope, cope harder

You fucking faggot, paying the toll is when a degenerate race mixing whore gets abused and/or the darkie father abandons the family.
An Innocent women getting raped isn't toll payment, it's an act of barbarian savagery by subhuman animals.

Attached: 1624399219224.jpg (590x540, 224.32K)

>Niggers are natures comic relief.
No, that's Indians. Those goofs provide endless entertainment and pajeet posters tend to be able to take bants. They're over with me, brother.

lol going to parties to engage in degeneracy doesn't sound innocent to me

Thank you for your service.

Niggers poison everything

I mean you're correct but that's not innocence.
I was thinking Along the lines of a white woman Walking home when a dindu goes Muh dik mode. Which is why everyone should Conceal Carry.