How come Americans are not capable of doing this?

How come Americans are not capable of doing this?

Attached: 111.png (1280x995, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

techstartups.com/2021/11/13/chinas-high-speed-rail-envy-world-worlds-longest-high-speed-railway-network-now-losing-24-million-per-day-reported-debt-1-8-trillion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you met niggers? They will plague every city with free movement.

>Chinese Infrastructure

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (275x183, 8.27K)

Chinese quality and American Public transport

>China is beating us because of black people!!1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cope mutt

Attached: 1645535229440.jpg (1024x672, 54.15K)

Bridge in America...

Attached: ap_070802042989-0a6c10d5e15347c15d2214571379514d55e2e840.jpg (2342x1756, 1.05M)

Americans would rather trade memecoins than build

God shut the fuck up we have an extensive rail system.

In the US there's this thing called private property, you can't just build rails indiscriminately while taking homes from citizens.

Judging by your canadian flag (Canada having the most off the boat uneducated asians of any western country by far) you must be Chinese irl.

Ironic someone who looks like you is going around calling other people mutt. Go look in the mirror.

It's extensively shitty

Attached: 1653476501099.jpg (1640x2048, 418.9K)

You do? Legitimately first time hearing this

>80yr old bridge vs 8yr old bridge
Thanks Moshe.

In the US there's this thing called the money printer, you can just turn it on and print billions under any bullshit pretense you want to buy any land you want.

Because kikes are using America as a sick experiment

Hahaha Pablo Jackson is mad

Attached: 5188.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

I own multiple automobiles. I'm not poor

we did like 70 years ago

You should worry more abour spics than niggers, retard. Niggers have stayed 13%, spics are more numerous each year

Railroads are for goods and cattle, not humans.

> why are bugmen treated like bugs?

trains are hard to recoup their cost.you need a huge population density to make a profit

The Chinese railway system is like over trillion in debt and constantly losing money. They legit built thousands of miles of railway no one uses. It's also falling apart.

because we all have cars

We don't talk about the Latinx on Any Forums

It’s all just freight rail. There is some passenger rail but it’s dwarfed in comparison to shipping materials.

its the Black Amazon flowing through LA

in the 50s all of america was driving. in the 50s everyone was starving in china. fast foward to now, china is finally first world country, delovope infrastructure for high speed railroad, china very large and not as car friendly as usa

techstartups.com/2021/11/13/chinas-high-speed-rail-envy-world-worlds-longest-high-speed-railway-network-now-losing-24-million-per-day-reported-debt-1-8-trillion/

>China’s High-Speed Rail, the world’s longest high-speed railway network, is now losing $24 million per day with a reported debt of $1.8 trillion

Attached: 1622818485157.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

Having disintegrating railways built by slaves?
There's probably a joke here somewhere

WE NEED TO HELP UKRIANE FIRST

L.A. do better, chink

NATO and it's rabbis are the only actual enemies of the American people.

wait I remember that place from GTA san andreas

Attached: 1629280956158m.jpg (1024x683, 229.63K)

whats with the maoist 3rd worldist tankie china shills i've been seeing everywhere on the internet lately

Americans are retards with "I got mine" mentality and don't care about public transportation after getting a car. See

Rich Americans don't have to use trains so we don't have nice ones. Why is it so hard for foreigners to understand American capitalism? it's easy, you get rich or die trying.

>How come Americans are not capable of doing this?
We're too busy getting our Intersectional African Feminist Social Justice degrees to bother with anything that would result in work or practical application. Who needs that?

>Do better than America's #2 city
New York? Seethe Ranjinder America is a shithole

Attached: 1646598783009.webm (352x640, 1.19M)

No we fucking do not

>you can't just build rails indiscriminately while taking homes from citizens.
He hasn't heard about Eminent Domain.

How does opposing NATO make one a third worlder? NATO has killed the west. Killing NATO is the only way to save the west. Opposing NATO makes you a first worlder.