/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2578

Prev:▶Day: 93 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay26

▶Latest
>Russia to remove upper age limit for military service in armed forces
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1647628069267.png (2366x1584, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/strelkovii
youtube.com/watch?v=_AvNT3vyzr0
files.catbox.moe/lxafeu.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1652778461568.png (754x742, 867.37K)

where is this from

fuck vatniggers

Attached: 1653521683618.jpg (798x600, 93.29K)

Threadly reminder
t.me/s/strelkovii
I want you people to note this part from strelkov
>As it turns out, the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS, while the breadwinners risked their lives and health on the front line.
The soldiers of the separatist forces, who are fighting alongside supposedly brotherly nation, who is supposedly liberating them, have not only got no modern equipment, body armour, IFVs or tanks, but they have been fighting for them THIS ENTIRE TIME FOR FREE

Attached: 1495060738661s.jpg (250x241, 7.44K)

Checking

Attached: ezgif-2-5435a96924.jpg (1080x1350, 122.35K)

Shelomov must die

Attached: 16523822463660.png (2006x1654, 2.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_AvNT3vyzr0
I really reccomend everyone know this.
There are a lot of misconceptions about China.
They portray themselves as big and powerful and it's not as if they aren't, but it has left a false impression and assessment throughout the world and even politics - at least public facing - that affects our understanding of China.
What should really be known is that China is much like India, but you just don't hear the less peachy news from them. And being a dictatorship doesn't help.
They might have power, but they don't have friends (except other shitholes like Russia maybe).
But I hope that they become more economically seclusive and militant, it might get the western asswipes to wake up again.
Right now I buy from China - because why would I pay for "made in Germany" when it's really just price-gouging and they still source mostly from China?
The slack that's been given through cheaper Chinese labor and """"""((((economics))))""""""" in the short term is growing thinner and the bureacRATic sloth has expanded to tax anything and everything that might be more efficient here and killed national industry for the consumer due to outdated, ineffective and downright foolish policies.

Attached: 1643395499518.png (960x960, 1.98M)

Buhanka attacked by Швaйнoкapacи

Attached: 1653670166.png (344x135, 66.39K)

The FSB really don't even try anymore

Imagine being aware of the contents inside Hunter Bidens laptop and STILL supporting Ukraine.

I SUPPORT RUSSIA

Post the real bukhanka-chan for god's sake

Attached: 16536733294980.jpg (969x1000, 197.72K)

Is it just me or is anyone else rooting for both sides? Cant just be me

Schizo post

I don't get it

Iraq: flip flop failed army with 0 allies

Ukraine: jewish crowdfunding from the whole jewish milieu, cucked liberals pouring money, NATO sending instructors and heavy shit yet they lost 30% of the country (the equivalent of Britain and Scotland). Winning lmao

are you missing lyman already?

Is that a carbon-based form of life?

>Israel
Sounds about right I guess

Attached: IMG20220508213143344.jpg (960x1280, 186.81K)

she's more organic than most, instead of water she has ethanol

Nice barrack floor mambet

>379801196
The script has already been update vatnikbro, it's just Britain and 25% now.

Certainly more possible than this.

Attached: хз-какие-теги-мужик-ебало-спиздил-сам-4072345.webm (512x512, 373.16K)

I hate to say this but I need some new copium.
The news lately have been kind of overwhelmingly negative.

>Russia making progress in the Donbass. Slow, but they seem to be taking a village or two almost everyday
>The news that Russians were pushed far enough from Kharkiv that their arty couldn't reach it anymore turned out to be bullshit
> Months into the war, the Russian public continues to not give a fuck at best or actively support the invasion at worst. Impact of sanctions nowhere to be seen.
> Back in April Russia supposedly had used up 70% of their precision guided missiles. Now that number is somehow down to only 60%...
> The cope that Russians will run out of fuel/planes/tanks etc. any day now is frankly starting to have the opposite effect. It's been said since literally the first week of the war yet Russians are sending in wave after wave and apparently even building up dozens of new fodder BTGs.
> Kherson front is completely static, no sign of the Ukrainian counteroffensive to retake the city that there was so much fuss about around a month ago.
> Despite all the loud talk, all the arms deliveries from the west seem either stalled, suppliers having second thoughts, bickering among themselves or the gear straight up can't reach the front because all the eastern infastructure is bombed to shit.

And worst of all:
> News about stupid shit like yet another americlap school shooting or monkey viruses are getting more traffic at this point than anything Ukraine related which shows that the world is bored of the war and hardly gives a fuck anymore. Western politicians were reluctant to do anything in the first place, if the public tunes out, which they're already doing, politicians will stop caring too and the aid for Ukraine will dry up.

Please. I'm slowly starting to get doomer vibes here.
I require some stronger copium for the weekend.
I need someone to tell me how this is going to turn around.

Attached: ujkkk.jpg (217x141, 8.7K)

>israel
I guess chinks are also playing both sides unofficially

Attached: eating money.jpg (3508x2169, 1.18M)

ID: OKE >(^: (^: (^: (^:

ADHD post

You didn't even have time to read and contemplate the post in 79 seconds (not counting the time you took to write prepare to broadcast your retardation here).

Attached: 1639306050902.png (1920x1541, 959.12K)

I see you've finally started to use socks

So much coping you need a thracheotomy

>Vodka!
>Domestic abuse!
>Extreme poverty!
>these were the ingredients used to create a perfect russian woman!
>but proffesor Vladimir Vladimirovich accidentally added extra ingedient to the concoction....
>Krokodil X

Attached: 0_POfGhx-BKPbyj9Ep.jpg (1024x849, 91.16K)

Concern trolls need to learn that posting long lists makes them obvious to any reader.

clean your fucking floor, jesus christ. not being able to afford a vacuum cleaner is no excuse

Kekd

>rubber flooring
Churka detected

We are in attrition mode. Just stop giving a shit about the war and check in every week or so.

Pretty strong worded speech in our Saeima about occupiers
All I can say is damn
files.catbox.moe/lxafeu.MP4
"From about 5 years of age I realized that Latvia has 2 societies. Latvians and occupants. And that even as a kids, there was a hate between 2 of those groups
And this hate is not over, because occupants are still here
I see the same thing that Edvīns Šnore was saying about WW2 in Latvia. About raped kids and killed old people. The same thing we see now in Ukraine, we are reading news about 9 and 14 year old raped children from the same occupiers side that was fighting in Latvia in WW2
Tell me, how is it possible reading those news, remembering stories from our granddads and grandmothers, not to hate occupiers
I hate them! There is no place for occupuments (word play on occupier and monument) in Latvia and I hope that the day will come, when Latvian kids could grow up in the environment, where 95% of people are Latvian
I hope that in Ventspils, Riga and Daugavpils our kids could grow up in this environment. This can't be achieved at this moment!
And while occupiers are walking on our land and are glorifying their occupuments, our kids will continue growing up in hate, I don't wish our kids that"

Attached: MariLV.png (1024x1024, 315.69K)

Attached: 1540886340713.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

>379801679
> 1 post by this ID
Your VPN is switching IPs too fast

>Despite all the loud talk, all the arms deliveries from the west seem either stalled, suppliers having second thoughts, bickering among themselves
This is very far from the truth. How the materiel fares further into the country is up to the hohols

Wtf is that floor

I think you should see more outside of the box
>no sanction impact
Come on now

>rubber
That's pvc
Rubber actually costs moneys

But we're still winning, right cannibalbros?

Attached: 1653655770135m.jpg (884x1024, 109.55K)

Nothing ever happens

Attached: vert.jpg (828x996, 508.39K)

Attached: HAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (600x1851, 46.08K)

Genocide soon, brother
On an unrelated note why does Latvian sound so god damn whiny kek

Based
Death to russians

ok, ok, we got it, you are jew

sposibo dedu za pobedu
shame that we didn't have our own legion

Attached: latvia-march-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 135.96K)

>why does Latvian sound so god damn whiny kek
it is what it is

Attached: 1647001301399.jpg (1125x1125, 638.67K)

>floor with holes gnawed out
>in some places it is connected with metal straps
>corners have never seen cleaning in their lives
Fucking bomzi here have it better than this

>zerohedge
don't you have a flat earth and silver ends the fed thread to be in?