He's right you know

Attached: RDT_20220527_2129123100278379116041895.png (1080x1337, 293.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#1990s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lakota
What do they always say about the Confederacy? Who cares what the losers think?

Ban black people from America. Gun violence plummets 1350%

None of that happened

I've got a blanket for him

while mass shootings most likely didn't happen as often, shootings still happened. the thing is, it was always in negro neighborhoods. why don't they actually ever bring this up? lol

Molon labe.

Attached: how-many-children-have-to-die-before-you-support-gun-3475260.png (500x650, 198.1K)

Yes, niggers, latinos and big nosed rednecks shoot each with big guns.

* each other

That leaves like 3 ppl left in muttmerica.

>assault rifles
they're still illegal, retard.
When you learn what the fuck you're actually talking about then I'll listen.

The ban had little to NO effect on shootings. PERIOD. Per the DOJ. Eat the corn out of my shit and keep coping.

>He's right you know
Yeah fucking right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States#1990s

>dropped
no, it didnt. it went up. when the ban lapsed, then it dropped.

lol no he is in fact wrong.
t.i was there faggot

Never change mutts
Cant wait for more mass schootings
One of the victims could be you

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>be early 90s
>about 20 years after roe v wade
>fewer fighting age nigs nogging all over our cities
>biden's crime bill requiring pavement apes (his words) locked up for a long time
>even fewer nogs out nigging
>violence and crime rates drop across the board
>see! gun bans work!
>be early oughts
>milennials doped up on antidepressants reach fighting age
>society not making good on its obligations to young men
>gun violence increases
>pikachu face.jpg

There were no mass shootings before 1994. We had a postal worker here in Michigan shoot up the place "going postal" right? But he used two pistols that were not even covered by this ban. Also, you could still go to any gun show and buy pre-ban weapons, you just couldn't buy anything new.

He's wrong, and is lying.
Fuck off. Kike.

I hope I am a victim.

Didn't the deadliest school shooting and Waco occur under Clinton tho?

I vote we ban niggers and Jew Bankers and their controlled politicians.

oh look, an injun lying through his teeth, this is a completely new and unforeseen development. also why is this faggot simping for the party of andrew jackson? must be some kind of weird fetish

I create filters to blocks these bullshit "He's/She's right you know" threads and they still show up. Fucking die OP.

>covers ears
>I don't wanna hear it lalalalalalalalala

American adults everybody.

"People" who attack the Bill of RIGHTS are terrorists and are non-human, and thus it is legal to do whatever you want to "them."

Why would I give a fuck what some Indian has to say? We already beat those idiots in a war.

ITS FUCKING TRUE

ahem... columbine?

Attached: 1653661747243.jpg (1024x739, 96.74K)

Mass shooting went down, problem is bombings went up

Attached: A0A13867-D3D9-42B4-8B7B-972BCD06F441.jpg (599x500, 140.71K)

Just give up guns and this torment will be over

>don't tell me bans don't work
>i'm unable to identify reality from illusion
They were on a downward trend before the ban, then they just remained consistent/spiked a little during the ban. After the ban it remained flat until we started to identify anything with more than 4 people harmed, so gang related shootings have been grouped in to inflate the actual amount. If you want to ban it, ban it for the people that do the most shootings. Blacks, hispanics, and muslims.
>but that's racist!
>but at the same time, if it just saves one life!
Also, fuck the threads that say "He's right you know" or "she's right you know". Admins should make that text chance to "OP is a faggot" if it's detected.

Attached: beautiful.jpg (700x897, 100.84K)

Have a drink, red nigger.

Have a blanket too, you subhuman faggot.

>1994
>Mass shootings
Nah

>"He's right you know"
there is absolutely no way to quantify such a superfluous claim RE: 'mass shooting' deaths
>1. depends entirely on *definition* of 'mass shooting' - extremely significant stat
>2. (however they might be discretely defined/aggregated for the purpose of analysis) 'mass shooting' events make up only a tiny fraction of firearm deaths overall

the '94-'04 ban came amid already-declining violent crime rates overall and there is *absolutely no way* to ascribe statistical significance in any direction to effects of the type-of-weapon-sale-ban itself, on violent crime
Likelihood is that it DID NOT AT ALL affect *any* violent crime since >75% of firearm violent crime is committed with *stolen* guns
*and* rifles, type of firearm which the AWB specifically applies to, are even only used in less than 4% of gun violent crime
Your 'argument' is not only invalid but moreover is irrelevant

Attached: us-murder-rates-1980-to-2010.png (800x550, 59.05K)

Shitty parenting and overmedication of youth (notably SSRIs) are the problem, not guns.

Put vets in school and put back gun clubs. Enforce the second amendment