A Message to the Ladies

Neoliberalism has failed the western patriarchs. They are slowly beginning to wake up, and over the coming century western men will adopt Sharia law.

Attached: 885px-Star_and_Crescent.svg.png (885x768, 25.69K)

>females exist on pol

Attached: 1653609321183.jpg (934x1278, 103.45K)

>Oh no! I am incapable of bettering myself and becoming a more responsible, actionable and reliable man -- and for some reason, people find this impairment utterly repulsive! This is clearly a societal issue!
>I know! I'll just replace one societal structure with another -- without ever having to consider my own shortcomings! I won't bother actually trying to change things or make anything better -- I'll just switch it up like in my favorite video games! This way the state will give me all I want and I'll never have to actually do anything by myself, for myself!

Thank you for reminding me how hopeless Any Forums is.

Attached: 1538557267536.png (576x545, 346.48K)

Nobody here thinks islam is good

Over the coming century, A.I will rise and Singularity will be the single biggest event in mankind history. That day, Religion as you know it will cease to exist.

women can't be diversity hired.
if you're not qualified for the role, you do not deserve it.

Lol you cut your dick

based

Attached: F914E8B7-4BCC-4AEB-950D-57AB052AF9FD.png (640x738, 497.79K)

Boomer detected

Nah, everyone hates you filthy inbred towelheads

Attached: OIP (17).jpg (474x607, 42.5K)

I dunno man muslims seem to be fairly competent at killing kike children kek

I'm not Islamic but its very clear the west will not stand under Feminist rule. A form of Sharia will spread. Islam might remain contained, but sharia will be adopted.

>Their proficiency at killing children is my measure of worth

Yeah, definitely a shitslamic memeflaggot.

Attached: at_least_theyre_not_kikes_2.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

>I'm not Islamic
Nice Taqqiya there, Abdul.

“The big lie” is a Jewish myth. I’m a German. You will not win.

>I’m a German
>flag

Attached: 1537877038552.png (255x241, 105.18K)

>the coming century western men will adopt Sharia law
Never going to happen. Islam's reputation is total dogshit. Everyone associates it with stonings, suicide bombings, child marriage, female genital mutilation, terrorism, radicalism, backwardness and stupidity.

I see that a white form of Islam in the west would solve a lot of problems like feminism, LGBT and other degeneracy, but its not going to happen because everyone thinks it would mean that white people would have to mix with sandniggers, which whites don't want due to sandniggers behaving like genetic trash subhumans.

Attached: muscularpepe.png (1056x936, 122.93K)

As if you aren’t just a troll on a proxy.

Enlightenment will come with time.

Only a primitive shitskin would be proud of that lmao

The future of America is Mormon, Anabaptists and (unfortunately) Catholics

this.
> unfortunately
the fastest growing strain of Catholicism among white people is the FSSP and SSPX, which harken back to the pre-1960s church and its rich heritage and splendour
I guess you mean the spics though

>I'm not islamic but sharia is inevitable
Filthy lying mudslime